Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Disgusted

At the behest of the Obama administration, lenders accelerate foreclosures removing homeowners from their homes to create homelessness and increase dependency.  Are these foreclosures necessary to protect bank assetsNo!  Bank of America is foreclosing and putting families on the streets so that it can give the homes away to charity!

USA Today: "Charities get more donated homes" (Friday, December 30, 2011)

http://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/housing/story/2011-12-29/nonprofits-donated-homes/52276976/1

Some people remain under the illusion that the foreclosure crisis is accidental.  To the contrary, foreclosures are essential to President Obama's plan to destroy the middle class, eliminate all private homeownership nationally, seize control of all banks and establish a communist dictatorship.

Each new housing policy and banking policy is intended to destroy the constituencies that support freedom and free enterprise while enriching President Obama and his Wall Street cronies.

Quote 0 0
Bill
Quote:

Some people remain under the illusion that the foreclosure crisis is accidental.  To the contrary, foreclosures are essential to President Obama's plan to destroy the middle class, eliminate all private homeownership nationally, seize control of all banks and establish a communist dictatorship.

Wow, you have been watching the "X-Files" re-runs too much.  You just hunker down in your home made bunker with your high powered rifles and peanut butter.  I'm sure homeland security will be knocking on your door soon!!!!!!!!!!  
Quote 0 0
Bill
On a more serious note, because of the 3 branches of government, we will NEVER see any kind of dictatorship by a President.  The President actually has VERY LITTLE POWER.  There is a system of checks and balances.  

FEMA is the ONLY organization that could impose something close to an oppressive government.  They can take away ALL of your constitutional rights.  They can kick in your door, take all of your food, guns, water, clothing, property, take your home, restrict your movement.  Ever since the Nixion administration, FEMA has grown stronger and stronger.  I had a few interactions with FEMA when I was in the Military, it truly is a scary thing.

• EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

• EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

• EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

• EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

• EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

• EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

• EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

• EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

• EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

• EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

• EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

• EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

• EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

• EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.
    Quote 0 0
    t
    Quote:
    Wow, you have been watching the "X-Files" re-runs too much. You just hunker down in your home made bunker with your high powered rifles and peanut butter. I'm sure homeland security will be knocking on your door soon!!!!!!!!!!  

While I think that most of us might agree that some of Disgusted's views are a little extreme, perhaps we could agree:

1.  President Barack Obama is a corrupt Chicago politician.
    2.  President Barack Obama is beholden to Wall Street bankers and other special interests.
    3.  President Barack Obama is destroying our country, whether by design or by incompetence.
    4.  President Barack Obama is a communist, committed to seizing private wealth and redistributing it to the collective (and to his corrupt friends).
    5.  Disgusted's views about this are somewhat less concerning than the discredited theories of the swindlers, such as those recommending a "show me the note" foreclosure defense strategy or advocating quiet title. 

You have to give Disgusted credit for at least having a more viable theory that Mike H. and his idiot followers!
    Quote 0 0
    t
    Bill, after the seizure of GSEs Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, through the Federal Housing Finance Administration, President Obama already controls the mortgages of over one half of U.S. households.

Through the OCC, President Obama regulates and controls the trustees of more than 2/3s of the remainder.  The OCC also oversees the servicers of most of the mortgages in the country.  When the largest banks in the country entered into consent decrees with the OCC last April, rather than creating a means to stop criminal activity, the President arranged to put himself in control of most of the mortgages in the country so that privately owned real estate could be seized at his whim.

Contrary to Disgusted's theory, the President will not even have to await the prior foreclosure of these mortgages nor will he have to actually directly seize the banks.  Instead, he can simply use regulatory powers to nationalize housing as he is doing with health care.  Of course, he also has in mind to seize the banks in his second term, since this is fundamental to his economic vision.
    Quote 0 0
    George Burns
    Although Bill points out that the power lies elsewhere, the conspiracy theories still live on. I guess it is never good to let the facts get in the way of a good theory.

It is amazing how much power some of you guys bestow on President Obama. He must either have been sent by God or is God. His power is awesome. But, I have to wonder why he bothered with the title of President when he could have a bigger title like "Anointed One" "God on Earth" "Almighty" or anything else that he wanted. He is so powerful that he can do anything that he wants

How else could he have created the foreclosure crisis even before he started his 2008 campaign. People like Gary Wait and William Roper were fighting him and his heavenly hordes even before that and had no idea what they were up against.

But even greater than that he created the 2008 Financial Crisis and made sure that Merrill Lynch would nearly collapse and Lehman removed and weakened AIG and others. Then he ordered then President Bush to do that historic bailout in late 2008 all so that he would have turmoil during his reign.

But, still even greater was his planning of removing Glass-Steagall so that regulators had no power to interfere with people carrying out his orders. That was more powerful than his ordering US companies to start sending jobs and technology overseas. All to weaken the middle class and set the stage for his communism.

He must have been working on this for a long time. It is too bad that we did not know that it was his handiwork way back in 2006. I wonder why he exposed himself so soon. He still has more work to do.
    Quote 0 0
    ka
    George, I do not think that Disgusted is asserting that Pres. Obama created the subprime bubble or foreclosure crisis.  As you point out, Pres. Obama's close friends on Wall Street created this crisis.  (The observation that Goldman was Pres. Obama's single largest financial backer in 2008 cannot be denied.) 

Rather, the assertion seems to be that Pres. Obama is exploiting the situation to advance his radical agenda to eliminate private property in America.  It also cannot be denied that Pres. Obama continues to try to create class warfare to distract the public from his failed policies.

It is also certainly true that many of his policy initiatives have been so horrid that it invites speculation as to whether his failed policies arise merely from incompetence or whether he is actively seeking to destroy America.  ; )

http://www.teapartyworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Obama-my-work-here-is-done-poster.jpg

Quote 0 0
    George Burns

My response was really directed at the list etc posted by t.

Quote 0 0
    Thomas
    Awww man, guys we are all on the same team here. And you are having an argument in which there is no winner. Read back through the posts in this thread. Every one of you has good points. The problem is that somewhere in each post your points go astray.

Everyone points at the guy in the captain's chair to cast judgment but this stuff started in motion before some of us were even born. There is a fundamentally fractured way that our country is run at the top. It doesn't matter what party you look at they are all to blame. What we need is not to argue between ourselves rather to focus our efforts on changing the horrid way our country is run.

Republicans point at Democrats, Democrats point at Republicans. And in their romper room-ish displays they effectively block each others attempts to create more problems for our country.If you want to point out someone to blame, look in the mirror or at an old family album. We elected these people and so did our parents. As I said the focus should not be on who we can blame, rather what we can do about it. I believe you all do what you can here to help people learn what they can do about their foreclosure problems. I certainly found my strength to fight and the knowledge to actually win right here in this forum.

But a political discussion never has winners unless it is a constructive discussion about fixing the political system. We don't need a Democratic President or political structure. We don't need a Republican President or political structure. We need an American President with an American political structure that works for the people like it was always meant to do.

Non-politically I hope none of you take offense at what I have written, but rather continue to give good solid advice to myself and the other participants as you always have.

Quote 0 0
    ka
    Turning back to the USA Today article actually linked by Disgusted, he certainly has a rather compelling point in questioning what the purpose could possibly be of going to the trouble of foreclosing and dispossessing borrowers of their homes, ejecting these borrowers and rendering the borrowers and the borrowers' family homeless, only to then donate the property to a charity.

If this is not the height of insanity, it is hard to imagine what is!

What purpose is served by this??  Is it to punish the borrower, probably already a victim of predatory and fraudulent behavior by Bank of America, while rewarding the collective interest?  Private property owners are BAD.  Collectivist community groups are GOOD.  Therefore, let us transfer private property from individual homeowners to the collective by means of foreclosure rather than official state confiscation.  Hmmnn!

Would the seizure of all privately owned real estate by the Bolsheviks and its transfer to the state in 1917 have been OK if it had been done through fraudulent foreclosure rather than communist revolution? 

The USA Today article seems to be celebrating Bank of America's generosity rather than critically looking at the fact that Bank of America is creating unnecessary urban blight, destroying neighborhoods and creating homelessness after being bailed out by U.S. taxpayers.

Perhaps someone else can explain either the valid public policy or even the private sector justification for this sort of nonsense.  It would seem to me that it is self-apparent that paying a foreclosure mill to bring and complete a foreclosure action for a subject property which is not marketable and which is going to be donated to a charity can only be viewed as being done for other than economically rational reasons.  It would certainly seem to have the effect suggested by Disgusted.

Did anyone else actually read the article?
    Quote 0 0
    Write a reply...