Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I have been the victim of Saxon fee fraud.  I have an appointment with an investigator at the FBI on friday November 20th.  My loss is about $11,000.  The FBI threshold is apparently an aggregate of at least $100,000.  I am looking for anyone who has been the victim of fraud by Saxon Mortgage and feels they have a paper trail to prove it.

I am willing to take the helm and get the ball rolling with the FBI.  My ultimate goal is a class action suit to recover principal and damages for all involved.

There is some trust involved as I will need at least a first name and email address along with the dollar amount lost to Saxon by fee fraud by Thursday p.m.

I think if we can show at least $100,000 lost on Friday they will open an investigation and we are out and running.

Saxon needs to be reigned in, I am financially secure but many will lose their homes as a result of their business malfeasance.

thanks Keith

Quote 0 0
Moose
Keith, there is no such thing as a criminal class action.

The FBI does not get involved in civil matters.

You first need to check with counsel for any of the people who are already involved in litigation with Saxon. Chances are they don't want their clients providing anyone with information.

Moose

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...