Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Bill
We've had a lot of post lately about a questionable ownership of the note in a foreclosure. 

I think this raises the question:

If the true owner doesn't foreclose, what stops the true owner from coming forward at a later time and asking for a judgment on the note?

Why isn't this happening?  Is it just too early?  I would figure sooner or later there would be some conflicts where the real owner comes forward and says I am really who the debtor owed the money to.   

Or is this just a question of these trusts really should be the owners but just can't prove it because of sloppy paperwork.

Do these true owners who did not get paid sue the servicer that forecloses or the homeowners?

With investors starting to feel scammed I wonder if their lawsuits would shake things up where everyone starts pointing the finger at everyone else to avoid a large loss in court.  No one wants to take the fall.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...