Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
annoyed
I am a victim of some real fraud-Bank of America filed two current forclosure cases on my single mortgage.
Aug 2010 - filed foreclosure case #1
I was never served

Sept 9 2010 - After securing funds from an overseas land sale - I called BOA and asked if I could get my loan Reinstated - I was told it would take several business days to and that I should expect the following months to be calculated in as well.

Sept 21 2010 - I rec'd acknowledgment letter (date of letter- Sept 17 2010) stating my request was received and it within 20 days I should get a response

Sept 24 2010 - I rec'd Reinstatement letter (date of letter- Sept 14 2010) & w/due date Sept 23 2010.
Sept 24 was a Friday = so following week Visited BOA that was 2 blocks away.

Sept 29 2010 - I told the female rep - mailing out bills/statements,invoices is mail fraud and since this is a bank related issue - BANKING FRAUD - The Female Rep called the 1-800 on the letter and I was told/apologized by both - clerical errors with the dates and that the computations were current and correct, that I had ample time to pay & eventhough the letter gave me two different pay option - paying the FULL Amount vs paying Partial Amount (just the arrears) - they both advised me against it
(Loss Mit on the Phone & the Female Rep at the local branch)

Oct 1 2010 - I sent Certified Funds for the Full amount
Oct 20 2010 - I was sent back my Cert Funds -- they changed their minds and wanted more $$$$

During this time, BOA tripled the value of my loan - they sent me to Flood Insurance Notices (I have a Condo Group Policy)
Oct 26 2010 - sent me Flood Insurance Notice
Oct 27 2010 - sent me Flood Insurance Notice - but this one has a value triple

Within one day the value triples = there were many other issues with these notices that went on for years - every time

Every time as in the past, when I got these notices I would contact my Condo Management Co and the Insurance would be sent....this was done since 1995 but since 2010 they refused to accept my Condo Group Ins Policy....

Oct 7 2012 - sent Flood Notice asking me if I wanted to lower the valve back to where it was before (legal amount) but I would have to sign a waiver....

The Extortionists wanted me to sign a waiver absolving the Extortionists

FOR THE 2010 F CASE - I hired an a Law Firm in Broward - who unbeknownst to be was being indicted for some heavy duty Mortgage FRAUD - she did not inform me of this, I was told that there was ample evidence to do a counter claim for fraud..... she did not do anything that was discussed,I wanted to keep my home (remember I just had an overseas land sale I had the $$$),  she went against my wishes
did not file a counter claim, just filed for dismissal for non-service....... Regardless...... this was agaisnt what I wanted

Forget the Fact I filed a grievance with The Florida BAR - they have never responded - they are shyster as well...........

This 2010 F Case was never closed / dismissed correctly

MARCH 2012 - another F case was filed - when there was still an ACTIVE OPEN PENDING F CASE 2010
SO FROM MARCH 2012 UNTIL JAN 3 2014 THERE WAS TWO ACTIVE FORECLOSURE CASES FILED ON MY PROPERTY - FOR THE SINGLE MORTGAGE

THERE ARE MANY OTHER ISSUES AS WELL

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT KIND OF PLEADING I CAN DO TO GET THE 2ND ONE THROWN OUT - AND WHAT CASES I CAN USE AS A REFERENCE

THE COURTS SHOULD NOT HAVE ALLOWED THE 2ND F CASE TO BE FILED WHEN THERE WAS STILL AN ACTIVE OPEN FORECLOSURE CASE.

PS - FOR THE 2012 I HIRED ANOTHER ATTY THAT WAS REFERRED BY THE BROWARD BAR AND ALL I CAN SAY - OMG - THIS (I CAN'T PUT DOWN TO WORDS TOOO VULGAR) THIS CREATURE DID NOT APPEAR IN COURT FOR HIS CLIENT - STATING OPPOSING NEVER INFORMED HIM - OTHER MAJOR ISSUES AS WELL..

HE WAS SUPPOSE TO LITIGATE WITH THE OPPOSING REGARDING THE TWO F CASES - NEVER DID

1. THAT WAS A LIE AS HE MENTIONED IT TO ME OCT 2013 / NOV 2013
2. HE SENT IN A MOTION TO SET ASIDE JUDGEMENT - HE ROYALLY PERJURED HIMSELF ON SEVERAL ISSUES (ONE BEING AN EXHIBIT SHOWING HE KNEW IT WAS CALENDARED) HE NEVER FOLLOWED UP ON THE MOTION - HE WAS ALSO TO AMEND TH MOTION WHICH HE NEVER DID. THERE WERE MANY OTHER ISSUES REGARDING MY ATTY 

HE NEVER FOLLOWED UP ON ANYTHING.

HE HAD GREAT MEMORY ISSUES - WHEN I GOT MY FILE FROM HIM, WHICH I HAD TO BEG FOR WEEKS VIA EMAILS (I ACTUALLY EMAILED HIM A SCANNED UPS VOUCHER AND HE KEPT ASKING ME TO GET MY FILE - HE GAVE ME AN INCOMPLETE FILE AND HE ACTUALLY MIXED SOME DOCS THAT BELONGED TO ANOTHER CLIENT OF HIS.... SO WHEN I GOT THE FILE SENT TO ME - THERE WAS ANOTHER DOC SHOWING HE KNEW ABOUT THE COURT DATE..... HE JUST FORGOT......

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT KIND OF PLEADING I CAN DO TO GET THE 2ND ONE THROWN OUT - AND WHAT CASES I CAN USE AS A REFERENCE
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...