Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Margaret
Should homeowners in foreclosure with the assistance of an attorney still have their mortgage documents looked over for any truth in lending vilotaions etc.... or does the attorney do this?

I know we are running on the lost note, prove the note....road, but should we also be looking into whether there was any violations? I mean the more I can get the better. If violations are found with their bogus note and everything else we have I believe it would make my case that much better.
Quote 0 0
Usually good foreclosure defense lawyer works with his own Expert on loan audit etc. The expert is chosen carefully  so that if the case goes to trial, the expert can effectively defend his loan audit on your favor. Check with your lawyer. If you feel you need a loan audit, he can tell you who the expert is and the time to do so.  Timing is everything. Foreclosure Defense is a potential trial lawsuit like a battle. Every steps, actions have to be carefully planned to lay ground to a winning battle . Only when the Bank lawyer sees that he can win then the Bank lawyer may accept your winning proposition.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...