Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
bwssr
I am wondering what the meaning of a true copy is in court proceedings. In my case the unindorsed note was presented as a true copy but later on after we noticed that there was no indorsement and pointed it out to the judge and plaintiff they all of a sudden had an indorsed note. So should not the true copy of the note be the exact copy of the note including indorsements?
They get a bailout and we get the boot.
Quote 0 0
JJ
I am not 100%, but I believe if someone refers to something as a "true and correct copy", then it is supposed to be an accurate copy of the document.  The fact that they presented an unidorsed copy of the note and referred to it as being a true copy could certainly raise a number of questions.

Is this the original lender?
Quote 0 0
bwssr
I had a worthless lawyer. He quit after he joined another firm. The other firm represents one the banks on the foreclosure docs.
Quote 0 0
JJ
I think you saw "lawyer" in my post and not "lender".

What I was asking was, is it the original lender (the one who's name is on the front of the promissory note) who is suing you?

If it is not, then the fact that they produced an unindorsed copy and then an indorsed one raises the question as to when did the indorsement take place.  Negotiation of an instrument does not take place until indorsement.

Is the indorsment on the new true copy dated?
Quote 0 0
bwssr
I signed a note on my dining table and Wells Fargo's name was on it. In 2009 they did a loan mod taking from and ARM to a fixed rate and told me EMC was the new investor. But in the foreclosure papers it is listed as Bear Stearn trust 2006-2 as such. So it was Bank Of New York Mellon.

[image]
Quote 0 0
bwssr
The judgement for the plaintiff was last year and I am finding it hard to swallow that the bank won on such flimsy evidence. Now they are playing another game. Post the sheriff's sale then have it adjourned twice and then canceled. Not they are sending me loan mod apps. I also know that they think I would pay all the fees ($100k) and the principle on the loan. They can go an frack themselves.
Quote 0 0
david
all this" true " thing is a big fraud ,over the last few years I sent qwr to the fraudsters at boa and they have sent me  5 different copys of what they claim to be  my note.
each time I recd a replay ,the note they gave me looks different from the copy they sent me b4  some of the copy's I recd say" true copy  "and have endorsement in blank some have true copy of the same note with no endorsement at all , any and all documents you received from the fraudsters banks must be challenge and verified ,you must do it since judges  and the courts just  looks the other way and trying to cover up for the banksters
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...