Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Brian
I searched online, for robo signers lists.

Any tip for tracking these folks.

I also found protitleusa.com, they claim they can run a nation wide search for one at $375, is there not another way, or are these guys legit?
Quote 0 0
Texas
There are legitimate title searchers who execute property record searches for around $200
Quote 0 0
Walt
suggestion: - simply do a google search -- my opinion do not spend any money to have someone find a robosigner --- there is a site i will try to find and post back at u --- along as my ip address is not blocked --- hey fraudadministrator --
Quote 0 0
Texas
Walt, send me an email via j.mcguire@trilliondollarfubar.com.
Quote 0 0
Hopefully, a google search will show your person signed other matters besides your docs with a different signature. If this doesn't help I suggest trying to find court records within the state your trying to win in to see what's been filed in other cases concerning that person. I would also use pacer.com to see if there are any cases that the person may of signed elsewhere as well. If their not a well known robo signer it may require more digging. One site to see if it may be of help is whatsignature.com 

Quote 0 0
Brian wrote:
I searched online, for robo signers lists.

Any tip for tracking these folks.

I also found protitleusa.com, they claim they can run a nation wide search for one at $375, is there not another way, or are these guys legit?

Go back and read the discussions on robo signers.  Just because of the fact that someone is a robo signer or has "robo-signed" documents before, is not going to be helpful unless you are able to prove they did this in your case.

This proof would usually require you depose the signer.

This also could be of very little value depending on the documents because they can easily be ratified by the bank giving them full force regardless if it is "robo-signed".   

It is also important to read the discussions on what is admissible evidence.

Unless the person running your 375.00 report is willing to show up in court, the court accepts them as an expert, and he/she testifies, their report is not going to be admissible and will be of no value.  A common problem with Securitization audits.

You really should be focused on better defenses.  You should also consider saving your money (instead of buying a useless report).   If you would like more information on a certain "robo-signer" many public records and court cases are online and available for free.  Just do a little leg work.  I would personally limit the time I spent on this and focus on more robust defenses.   

Quote 0 0
Hello all from ProTitleUSA,

Our report can be used in any court and we don't need to testify for your case... Here is why: You can order all documents we find in the report, as a certified copy by the recorder from the particular county each document is recorded in. Recorder mails you a copy by snail mail. Certified Copies can be admitted as an evidence anywhere in the US.
Quote 0 0
Bill
ProTitleUSA wrote:
Hello all from ProTitleUSA,

Our report can be used in any court and we don\\\'t need to testify for your case... Here is why: You can order all documents we find in the report, as a certified copy by the recorder from the particular county each document is recorded in. Recorder mails you a copy by snail mail. Certified Copies can be admitted as an evidence anywhere in the US.

1. Your assertion that your report can be used without the need to testify is WRONG in all 50 states. If you want to have an expert submit a report they WILL have to be accepted as an expert by the court AND testify.

2. If a home owner can order all the documents from the recorder, why do we need to pay you to look them up and then pay again for the documents?

This is another example of companies out there trying to take advantage of uneducated homeowners. A title search can be done by ANYONE for very little cost at the county recorder\\\'s office. You are simply looking up the history of transactions on a track of land.

Assignments, foreclosures, satisfactions, tax leins, ect.. regarding property are often found for free online these days.

It\\\'s always a good practice to keep a tight grip on your wallet.
Quote 0 0
Bill,

Thank you for your posting. You are correct about contacting the recorder for document copies directly, however This is not what you pay for to ProTitleUSA.com. The fee we collect is for NATIONWIDE search for specific Robo-signer documents nationwide. We offer searching service that no one else does. You pay for close to a week worth (typically 5 days) of time spent by our researchers to come up with a set of documents that can be used more effective for your case using an assignment of mortgage or related document for your property. Obviously, without Document references you can not call the recorder and ask for copy...

The copies we provide are unofficial copies, the copies you need for evidence is a certified copy. The county clerk charges the cert fee and mail fee per document.

Finally, Our service is used by FC defense attorney's nationwide without us traveling to testify. We provide evidence for use in court, while the prose or FC defense attorney has to know how to use it.
Quote 0 0
There is a compilation that is growing at a website called whatsignature.com. If you can add your stuff, that would be great!
Quote 0 0
Earl
Quote:
Thank you for your posting. You are correct about contacting the recorder for document copies directly, however This is not what you pay for to ProTitleUSA.com. The fee we collect is for NATIONWIDE search for specific Robo-signer documents nationwide. We offer searching service that no one else does. You pay for close to a week worth (typically 5 days) of time spent by our researchers to come up with a set of documents that can be used more effective for your case using an assignment of mortgage or related document for your property. Obviously, without Document references you can not call the recorder and ask for copy...

The copies we provide are unofficial copies, the copies you need for evidence is a certified copy. The county clerk charges the cert fee and mail fee per document.

Finally, Our service is used by FC defense attorney's nationwide without us traveling to testify. We provide evidence for use in court, while the prose or FC defense attorney has to know how to use it.

ProTitleUSA is a fictitious name for Agold Services, Inc. (PA Entity No. 3830058)

The principal place of business is shown to he:

3141 Clay Ave
Trevose (Bucks County), PA 19053

AGOLD SERVICES, INC.
Mailing Address: 107 Grenville Cr
Southamton (Bucks County), PA 18966
(215) 322-2981 (land line)

A principal appears to be Alexander GOLDOVSKY, age 38, who is shown to be President of this enterprise, a Pennsylvania corporation.

The company is shown to be currently incorporated and in good standing in Pennsylvania.

Mr. GOLDOVSKY is purportedly at these addresses:

3141 Clay Ave
Feasterville-Trevose (Bucks County), PA 19053

PO Box 52328
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19115
United States
(215) 833-2098
e-mail: olsa_invest@yahoo.com

This post is neither intended to be an endorsement of ProTitleUSA's services nor a disparaging indictment. I simply thought Forum visitors might want to know who they were dealing with before purchasing any services.

I found the lack of specific information about the identity and location of the enterprise or the pricing of the services to be alarming. I would encourage anyone interested in this service to obtain written representations as to precisely what is to be included and what this will cost!

Whether there is any value to the service remains to be seen.
Quote 0 0
SIRROWAN wrote:
There is a compilation that is growing at a website called whatsignature.com. If you can add your stuff, that would be great!
Quote 0 0
SIRROWAN wrote:

I checked out that website Sirrowan and I'm going to be adding to their database. What a great idea. Thanks for the heads up.
Quote 0 0
Tony
The implementation at Whatsignature.com isn't very sophisticated and attacking the assignment solely on the basis of the identity of the robo-signer is going to be a thin argument, but their site seems to be honest and sincere.

By contrast, the exposition by Earl about the Philadelphia area ProTitleUSA outfit and AGOLD seems to expose another scam. I would stay away from that firm.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...