Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Still in my home
I came across this site a while ago.                                                             http://theuha.org/toxic-directory/view_search.html  
Wondering if anyone has been to this site and if it is legit. According to it when I look up the trust my loan is in it says it holds no mortgage value. I have sent them an email to find out where they get their info from but no answer as of yet.

Another site I have been to has to do with Gail Simmons. Smells like a scam.

http://loanmodificationhomeownerresources.org/

Quote 0 0
t

Still in my home -

Yes, you have run across yet another of the many debt elimination scams which continue to proliferate across the Internet.

Quote 0 0
Still in my home
Which one or both?
Quote 0 0
Still in my home
Also can anyone explain what rule 15-d means in a trust? Please.
Quote 0 0
Bruce
I think it has something to do with reporting.
Quote 0 0
t

Quote:
Also can anyone explain what rule 15-d means in a trust?  Please.

If I correctly understand your question, Rule 15(d) is a rule which does not pertain to trusts per se, but rather relates to the SEC's suspension of reporting under the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934.

See Title 17, Chapter 2, Part 240, Code of Federal Regulations:

§ 240.12h-3   Suspension of duty to file reports under section 15(d).
http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=ecfr&sid=4976b8be2c171fb9c438382960aff16e&rgn=div8&view=text&node=17:3.0.1.1.1.2.74.154&idno=17

The reporting requirement is generally imposed within Section 13.  The suspension of reporting requirement under 15(d).

See the Reports to the SEC on Forms 15-15D and 15-15D/A.

Other SEC Rules can be found from:

http://www.sec.gov/about/laws/secrulesregs.htm

Statutes relating to Securities can be found from:

http://www.sec.gov/about/laws.shtml

The full text of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 can be found at:

http://www.sec.gov/about/laws/sea34.pdf

Be careful!  Tomorrow, Mike H. will be an "expert" in securities law, too, and will be offering new scams and swindles based upon his cursory misreading of this information.

Quote 0 0
t

See also ka's insightful post, which explains the principles without citing the SEC Rules:

http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post/show_single_post?pid=1271796352&postcount=10

CountryWide Trust Doesn't Exist?

http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=2428284

Elsewhere ka correctly informs us that the swindlers use confusion on the part of ordinary borrowers as a pretext to sell totally useless and bogus "securitization reports" to distressed borrowers.  This is all part of the debt elimination scams orchestrated by swindlers nationally.  The trusts haven't gone out of existence, they have merely been relieved of the SEC public reporting requirements.

The scam often involves selling a bogus report claiming that the trust no longer exists merely because it has stopped reporting.  Such reports are neither admissible or even true.  They exist solely as a profit mechansim for swindlers.

Quote 0 0
Bill
A simple rule of thumb is:

If someone is asking you for money or asking you to "buy" anything, they are scamming you.  

Unless they are a local attorney, keep your money in your pocket.  An example from the site in question:

Quote:

Foreclosure Defense Homeowners Membership Program

Join our Foreclosure Defense Membership program to connect with other homeowners wishing to fight foreclosure fraud.  Get access to sample documents homeowners have used, access to conference calls, and learn more about what others have done to fight foreclosure fraud.

Lets look at the fine print..............

Quote:

1We make no guarantees of success implied or otherwise. You are joining a membership organization and membership benefits

2This is an automated coaching program. We can answer questions regarding customer service and usage but we can and will not answer any questions of a legal nature. No Personal Coaching or consultation is permitted with this program. We are forbidden by law to “practice law”. This is a membership organization. This does not entitle members to demand personal access to the managers of the organization for personal coaching, consultation or otherwise.

4None of our team are lawyers. We do not represent that we are members of any legal profession. Nothing offered within the membership program can be construed as giving legal advice, implied or otherwise. Members are advised to seek legal counsel at all times.

6This membership is for personal use only. You are not permitted to use our information to start your own foreclosure defense business. This is a pro se support resource.
7This is a private membership association. Members of the BAR association and any persons working with/for a member of the BAR are not permitted to join our organization (Hurley v. Irish-American Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Group of Boston, 515 U.S. 557 (1995), the Court ruled that a group may exclude people from membership if their presence would affect the group’s ability to advocate a particular point of view). This is a lawful assembly of private citizens as protected under the First Amendment (the right to free speech and the right to lawful assembly), Fourth Amendment (against illegal search and seizures without probable cause) and the Fourteenth Amendment (nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law) of the Constitution of the United States. Our charter forbids any members of the legal profession from joining. Any persons associated with the BAR association of any kind who joins our association is willfully in breach of Tort and explicitly agrees on a self executing agreement and confession for $100 million dollars for use our confidential and proprietary material. Should any materials within our coaching program be used as evidence in any court, then the BAR association in question explicitly agrees to these terms. What happens behind our membership organization is a private matter and is not subject to BAR jurisdiction. See US Supreme Court (RAILROAD TRAINMEN V. VIRGINIA BAR, 377 U. S. 1 (1964) and NAACP V. BUTTON, 371 U. S. 415 (1963)). We will put a commercial lien on your treasonous organization should you want to contract with us. All law is contract and all contracts are law. This is a binding contract. You have been warned.

Price: $900 plus $20 per month for as long as you wish to remain a member.

Limited Time Special $297 (plus $20 per month). Hurry. Offer Expires Soon.

They are also selling wing-nut theroies from Vince Khan.

A FOOL AND THEIR MONEY ARE EASILY PARTED.  

Quote 0 0
Still in my home
This is something I found in the trust myself and something from the moodies site. I had looked up Vince khan and another site similar with some one named Gail Simmons. I had found that the name Gail Simmons has something to do with the food industry and was on top chef. I was leary about it from the start. It seemed to simple to do. So I started to ask questions but never got a direct answer. They refer to someone call Ibanez I think who is as they claim successfully fighting foreclosure.
Quote 0 0
t

If someone is telling you that they helped "Ibanez" resist a foreclosure using their debt elimination scam, you can be absolutely CERTAIN that this is a swindle.

Ibanez is the name of a noted Massachusetts foreclosure decision announced last year.  See this thread:

Massachusetts Supreme Court -- Ibanez won!

See also:

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=45697842807862621

Here is how you can KNOW that you are being swindled.

Antonio Ibanez was the borrower who was subject of a non-judicial foreclosure in Massachusetts.  Later, the foreclosing lender brought a court action to determine the validity of the notice of sale published in the Boston Globe.

Antonio Ibanez did not oppose this suit, with the help of the swindlers or otherwise.

However, the Land Court Judge found that the plaintiff lacked standing in ruling sua sponte, even though this suit was unopposed.  You can be sure that the swindlers were not involved since NO ONE ANSWERED THIS SUIT or resisted the suit AT ALL.

The assertion by a swindler that they "helped Mr. Ibanez", like almost any claim by our resident Forum swindler Mike H. can be discounted, as it has no validity or credibility whatsoever. 

Quote 0 0
Still in my home
The site I speak of is here http://loanmodificationhomeownerresources.org/

They even show a nice little family there too. They pushing for you to order an audit from them too. From what I read on this forum those audits are not worth it.

Quote 0 0
Bill
Still in my home wrote:
The site I speak of is here http://loanmodificationhomeownerresources.org/

They even show a nice little family there too. They pushing for you to order an audit from them too. From what I read on this forum those audits are not worth it.

This site is run by swindlers attempting to separate homeowners from their money.  Every time you turn around, they are trying to sell the "coaching program", an "audit", and "books" by Vince Khan who is a total moron.   Vince Khan's book has a link on the front page of MS Fraud.  It's free to read.  This scam involves getting people interested enough to purchase the "up to date" version.  Let take a look at Mr. Khan's book.............

Quote:

Who is Vince Khan?
I am not a banker, lawyer, expert or anything. I am a real estate investor who got caught in the housing bubble like everyone else. I am just an average homeowner who discovered the fraud and wanted to share my discovery with you and allow you to come to your own conclusions.
I fell into default and started to challenge my bank to compel them to prove their 
standing.  
After sending me a Notice of Default, and filling for a Trustee Sale, they issued a 
rescission of the Notice of Default and stopped their foreclosure proceeding 
indefinitely.  You can see the notice on the next page.
I write this book at great risk to myself. Honestly, I fear for my life.

Quote:
Stage 2: The Changing of the State of the Negotiable Instrument Imagine if you will, that your loan is a carrot. It gets thrown in with thousands of other carrots into a giant juicing machine called a REMIC. At the end of the process, you get gallons and gallons of carrot juice. This juice is then sold to hundreds of people.
This is what happens to your loan when it gets securitized. Your loan is now owned by thousands of shareholders all over the world. Furthermore, the state of the loan is changed. 

Your loan has been converted into a stock.

This is REALLY REALLY important. Please spend a moment to understand
this. Re-read this section several times if you need to. Your loan is no more. It is now and forever a stock.

Quote:
Once a loan has been securitized, it forever loses its security (i.e., the Deed of Trust, or the ability for the bank to foreclose on your house)

Quote:
Not only that, once a loan has been converted into a stock, it is no longer a loan. If both the loan and the stock exist at the same time, that is known as double dipping. Double dipping is a form of securities fraud.

Quote:
So let's summarize in case you missed it:
When a loan has been securitized, it got converted from a debt into a stock. The 
real and beneficial parties of interest are the individual shareholders holding a 
fraction of the note. Therefore, no one person may foreclose on the property

Quote:
If it is sold into a REMIC, how can the bank (who is no longer the 
real party of interest) foreclose?
They can't.
They get away with it every single day because they rely on our collective 
ignorance.
They rely on your ignorance.
The judge's ignorance.
The attorney's ignorance.
The foreclosure and mortgage industry personnel's ignorance.
It’s time to wake everyone up.

This "unibomber manifesto" is just a bunch of gibberish with NO legal support at all.  If you read this "book" you will see that most of these arguments are very similar to Mike H's "theories" which have been addressed in a variety of threads.  Mr. Khan has to rely on everyone's "ignorance".  It is amusing, how all these swindlers are the only people that understand these arguments and know they are correct.  The homeowners, lawyers, judges, and generally all of America are just stupid except for Mr. Khan.  

If ANYONE can produce some cases that support ANY THING in this book please post it.  I'm sure we will not see any supporting cases just as we have not seen any supporting cases for Mike H's "theories".

If you entertain this information for these swindlers, you will find yourself not only with a "lighter wallet" but also homeless arguing how unfair the legal system is.  

Quote 0 0
Still in my home
I sat back and thought about what he had to say and wondered. If this is true the banks are going to be really rough shape. I looked into it further and found if you buy so many books you get discounts on joining them. What???
 I have learned so much more on this forum and glad I found it. I have lawyer working for me and so far I am still in my home.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...