Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
As I have progressed through all the crap of foreclosures from 2001 and my own litigation that is still going on, I am simply amazed at the outright stupidity of our courts, government officials and the amazing tolerance "We the people..."  have taken through the greatest theft of wealth America has ever witnessed.

Most of you know of my Litton Loan campaign, and subsequent litigation.   Well here is something you all should know, if your a Litton Loan victim.

CBASS started by TONY ETTINGER, sold 46% to both MGIC and RADIAN insurance company's for nearly a BILLION DOLLARS, CBASS then begins buying thousands of mortgage's that were "Targeted by RADAR, CBASS's computer system, TONY ETTINGER then purchased LITTON LOAN, once Securitizing thousands of morgtages, they turned the PSA's over to LITTON LOAN to collect, foreclose, through MAIL FRAUD, WIRE FRAUD, EXTORTION, MONEY LAUNDERING, LITTON LOAN foreclosed on tens of thousands of homes across the country. 

After MGIC and RADIAN merger failed, CBASS was forced to sell LITTON LOAN.  Litton was sold to Goldman Sachs for nearly 480 million dollars, CBASS then last fall filed Bankruptcy, on March 21 of this year, the court approved NEWCASTLE to manage 1.3 BILLION in CBASS assets for 2 MILLION DOLLARS.

Now stay with me this gets very interesting,  NEWCASTLE is over seen and managed by FORTRESS,

THE SAME FORTRESS WHERE TONY ETTINGER IS REPORTED TO BE A MANAGING PARTNER!!!!

Yes the the Hen house is again being guarded by the fox!  

TONY ETTINGER IS A KING PIN, I have said this for years, and Larry Litton Sr and Jr. are both terrorists, and are but a part of the conceal organized crime of mortgages and foreclosures. 

Quote 0 0
Mommy
Tony Ettinger a "king pin?"  He's too short, mean and ugly -- more like an evil troll.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...