Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Anyone know the relationship between Tony Ettinger founder of Sherman Capital/CBASS/and now CBC, and HOWARD BAKER, Former Secretary of State, and White House adviser to Bush 1?  I know.  Lots more to follow!

Maybe this is why no federal actions have been taken? Just for starters!
Quote 0 0

AAH!  Tell us more.

Quote 0 0
Inside CIA
Just follow the money trail to the Islands...
Quote 0 0
The islands? Basmajian? Bermuda? Cap Z? $125 million?

http://www.getdshirtz.com
Quote 0 0
This goes way off shore!, and it makes for very strange bedfellows!, not to mention some very big clout! and perhaps an explanation why the SEC/FTC and FBI are not really doing anything about this Manufactured Mortgage problem.  If I and others can uncover not only this connection but a Bombshell connection that will put nearly everyone on Wall street on notice. 

ML has very deep pockets, but I really don't think they can cover this one coming! James Baker is only the tip of the iceberg of political relationships that have influenced regulators.  Ever wonder if the $5 Million paid by the ABA (America Bankers Association) played any influence on Sen. Dodd's hearing?  I'm sure it did, why were there not more victims of MS Fraud brought before it? Why is Sen. Dodd proposing legislation to protect servicer's?   Money talks, the people walk! Gretchen Morgan will have a hayday with this information when I disclose it.
Quote 0 0
"Tony also co-founded the Mongolian Children's Aid and Development Fund with former Secretary of State Jim Baker."

I wonder what they are really looking for? I have an idea! I wonder how much influence James Baker brings to the table with regulators?
Quote 0 0
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/15/AR2007021501555_pf.html

Connecticut Sen. Christopher J. Dodd -
The Banker's Candidate
Dodd Amasses Huge War Chest

I think I'm gonna Ralph........
Quote 0 0
Thanks,  This is exactly what I was saying during Dodd's hearings!  who's the puppet master?

Nice article everyone should read this!
Quote 0 0

Remember this thread involving SEN DODD!

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...