Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Gary Wait
When the end of this long decade of bank thefts end, the history will include, the name of TONY ETTINGER.

Dodging between the fine lines of the SEC and his pals like Barny Frank and James Dodd,  he stands alone.  Along with his good friends at GOLDMAN SACHS, covering up the largest bank fraud committed in the history of this country.  The Cayman Islands will never again be the same, so many LLC's run out of the Cayman Island by Tony and his bank robbers, they nearly had to buy Cuba, to store the money!

Oh ya I forgot, Tony has already I heard. 

12 years after America's nightmare began, (manufactured foreclosures)  they continue nearly unabashed.  The wealth of generations being stolen from them by the likes of TONY ETTINGER, and his buddies at GOLDMAN SACHS.

GOLDMAN has now dismantled RADAR, at Litton Loan, and spread it to the winds.  The SEC/FBI/FTC/DOJ/and every individual state not even once began to look at the paper trail, from PSA's to MBS then to the Servicer (Litton Loan) and finally to the CAYMAN ISLANDS. 

Now the money sent to the Cayman's is returning, and ques what there buying the "Distressed" housing!  What a neat deal, Tony has set it up again for insurance, along with the federal government to pay him again for creating failure!

Just remember his name, TONY ETTINGER, his is the face of what is destroying America.  

Quote 0 0
4justiceNow
Gary,

It's so beyond depressing to say the least that no one in our (once) government was willing and able to a damn thing at all. I know you and many others put forth countless hours trying to persuade them to pursue justice. They will be punished one day and that will be one fine day. Thank-you for all that you have done.  

V/r

Jon
Quote 0 0
Angelo
Gary
Why don't you send all your evidence to the AG of NY, he is really trying to lock all these guys up.  Just a thought!

Quote 0 0
Gary Wait
The information is all posted on this site, I can't tell you how many "Officials" I have spoken too over the years.  I just keep reminding everyone George Bush was briefed by 2 FBI agents in 2002,  James Baker, yes the James Banker, was Tony Ettingers buddy,

In 2002 postings were being made about what is now referred to as "Robo" signers, Document mills like ACT out of Bronson Missouri, (now called RICHMOND MONROE GROUP) AND DOCX, were turning out tens of thousands of false documents and forged documents used on "Manufactured Foreclosures".   Banks and servicers knew this, by way of the "Networking Agreement" with LPS.   For this they paid a "Referral Fee" on my own case LITTON LOAN paid this "Legal Referral Fee" twice $9,990.00 each time, and then stole it from me.

I have spoken to a number of lawyers who are aiding the investigation, and have given them a couple road maps,  

We are no where near the end of this,  If the government acted like they did in the S&L crisis, there would be hundreds behind bars, and this crisis is 70 times greater than the S&L crisis.

Quote 0 0
Sara
Oh how clever of Tony!!!  I'm sure he didn't do this by himself though...

I am starting to wonder how many of our elected officials benefit from the foreclosure mess...many are in that 1%.

4J: I sure hope you are right. 

S

Quote 0 0
Gary Wait
No he was not alone, the likes of BARNY FRANK and CHRIS DODD helped him considerably.  There were plenty of others though too.

Looking at CBASS according to the Delaware Secretary of State Corporations office,(CHRIS DODD'S HOME STATE) over 10  separate CBASS LLC's were created from the late 1990's,  Over 10 PLEDGED PROPERTY LLC's were created, over 30 LLC's in total so far, all to with TONY'S EMPIRE.  Not including his interests in advanced computer technology.  The point and click foreclosures manufactured via CBASS/LITTON LOAN benefited GOLDMAN to the tune of hundreds of millions being sent to the LLC's off shore in the CAYMAN ISLANDS. 

I have come to the realization that inside corruption from our regulators through our elected officials have been the cause, and cure can only either come from them or by changing them.  I would love to how many federal elected officials used there "insider" trading information on IPO's, received stock from these and the Banks. (Members of Congress are exempt from insider trading)
Quote 0 0
tony
Hi Gary, any update on this?
tony ettinger
Quote 0 0
Gary wait
Yes, long time from my last posting, lots of new information to post, WILBUR ROSS commence Sec.  close business friend with Tony Ettinger, OCWEN bank, Litton Loan connection.  RADAR  falls under control of ROSS and moved to Lithuania to avoid US jurisdiction by Wilbur Ross

MGIC RADIAN failed to disclose to the courts in perhaps tens of thousands of foreclosures they owned the mortgages and directed litigation!
making billions off there company books!    Commuting Fraud upon the Courts, and violations of UCC laws!

Gary Wait
Quote 0 0
Gary wait
Out of the Darkness comes light!  Why did insurers like RADIAN, MGIC and others hide there ownership in hundreds of thousands of foreclosures?  Answer!   MONEY ROUTED TO OFF SHORE BANK ACCOUNTS IN THE CAYMAN ISLANDS! 

HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF FORECLOSURES FAILED TO DISCLOSE TO THE COURTS A FINANCIAL INTEREST OF OWNERSHIP OF THE SUBJECT PROPERTY!  COMPANIES LIKE RADIAN AND MGIC INSURED THE MBS'S  THAT THE PROPERTY WAS SECURED BY.   AND  BY  INSURING AGREEMENTS OWNED THE PROPERTY BEING FORECLOSED ON.   FAILING TO NOTIFY THE COURTS OR DEFENDANTS THAT THEY WERE DIRECTING THE LITIGATION!   WHEN THE PROPERTY WAS SOLD, THEY WERE PAID IN FULL  

insurance contracts recently discovered now shed light on the depth of the mortgage fraud that still to this day continues.   Anticipated legal action against  MGIC, RADIAN and others that insured MBS that were subject to foreclosure is now anticipated.  A new legal action by those of us that were defrauded.
Quote 0 0
tonye
Hey guys, Tony E here and I just wanted to let you know that life has been really good to me. I never got caught and I am now back working out of a plush office on the top floor of the KCK offices at 26 Madison Avenue, New York. I am coining in a cool million a year for a Iranian family and that's despite not identifying any acquisitions that are making money.  The Kassar family that I work for don't pay any tax anywhere as they have a web of offshore companies.  I travel to Bermuda and the Bahamas every month to meet the family.  I have also managed to get a plum job for my old pal - Larry Litton Jnr working for one of our companies.
I have a fabulous house at 101 Paulding Drive, Chappaqua. You suckers can contact me by email at tony.ettinger@kckgroup.net or tony.ettinger@verizon.net or on my cell phone at 914-584-1214 

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...