Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
4 justice Now

Do you believe it's too late or should we act on our own? votes

Yes 2 votes
100%
 No 0 votes
0%
Multiple choice poll. Please sign up or log in to vote.

I believe it’s time to ask the question, whether or not we should consider hiring or contracting someone who is truly ready and willing to punish those who are unquestionably guilty of the plethora of crimes that have been taking place in this country unchecked during the past twenty-plus years. Since our government and those who swore to protect us have done little or nothing to protect our God given rights. We must ask ourselves the above obvious question; I’m not promoting violence, only suggesting that we preserve our given rights based on our constitution, which our government has clearly chosen to ignore in favor of wealthy criminals.

Do you think it's too late or not...

Yes, or No,

My Opinion Only:

4 Justice Now

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
4 Justice...it is both too late AND too early at the same time right now. Too late to save it and too early for the collapse.

This awful hybrid government/banking cartel system will stagger along for a few more years (maybe even a decade or so) and then fall under the weight of its own corruption. Cracks are appearing all over the world today. At the risk of sounding like a conspiracy nut, I think we are seeing the beginning of bankers becoming the new rulers of the globe. Bankers conned stupid government leaders into using their entire countries as collateral for for a few (million? trillion?) bucks; bankers now own Greece. Countries will be taken over without a shot fired. He who controls the money supply rules and laws be danged. (Not sure the proper word passes the censor, lol.)

Political leaders will soon be as extinct as the dodos they should be named after; the bankers sure won't need them. Our own political dodos made us slaves to the Federal Reserve (aka "Bankers") in 1913 then further enslaved us with the IRS so the government could pay back the bankers with interest. Once the Fed allowed the government to begin printing money all these military and touchy-feely programs exploded like a super nova. Now we are buried under the weight of a million unfunded liabilities, ala Greece. It won't stop with Greece. Every country in the world (except perhaps Iceland) is owned by bankers now. What government has NOT been put into thrall by the World Bank and IMF? Now that the dodos have borrowed and spent it all, they don't know what to do. BK court it will be and the people be hanged.

The great thing about government is that the people involved in legislating and leading will almost without fail sell out everyone and everything in their pursuit of personal gain. Humans are very predictable that way. After we let them remain in office for decades, these dodos have completely forgotten who elected them.The fate of this country lies in the incompetent hands of very few elected representatives now, and most of them are real stomach turners. (700 give-or-take people to make decisions for all of us? That is not right.) These people work tirelessly to enrich themselves and sell out their people. They make promises they cannot keep, ala Greece.

I am all for dragging out the guillotines again, but whom do we behead? The dodos in D.C.? The bankers? All of them? Alas, we cannot call Ghostbusters in this case, as much as I wish we could. We are all ensnared in the web of the dodos...
Quote 0 0
Ruined15
Well, George Bush would be a good place to start.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...