Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

I personally wish everyone that I have come in contact with, the best in the very near future.  This may very well be my last post for sometime. 

The reason is that I and my company are in negotiations with a very large group of law firms over many of the issues I have brought forward before.  I will be providing them with Professional Services relating to MSF industry wide. 

As many of you  know, I have stayed away from being retained with one exception.  I now have an opportunity to go for the very heart of those that planned and executed this TERROR upon our own people!

I'm am not understating the obvious here, as an advocate here ,I hope I helped those that needed it and that I could help, were I'm going will help all of you, even past victims, whose homes that were stolen from them and thought they may not have had any recourse. This has been many years in the planning, and it finally looks like its going to occur. 

Those of you closest to me know as I have shared and talked with them, and they have agreed, that in everyone's interest with this I pursue this new path. 

To those of you like Larry Litton, Jr. and Sr, "Big" Tony Ettinger, Kenny Jastrow, Curt Culver, and a few others.  I will be delivering what I said I was going to do!

Together, Enron, and Savings and Loan Crisis, and you still don't have anything in comparison to these events.  Events that were placed in action years ago to steal Americans wealth and equity from their homes!

I'm looking forward to my own case in Kenosha county, I'm hoping testimony and transcripts from the upcoming trial will not only expose Litton Loan, CBASS and MGIC/RADIAN, but the entire industry that copy catted them! And that litigation be a road map to helping others.

I will be making no further posts for the next couple weeks, or until I know that this deal fall's through.  I can safely tell you, that never before in the legal history of our country will such tort actions have to occur. 

If this is to occur, there will be legal writings on these cases for years to come!  Anticipation of appellate courts, and finally the US Supreme courts ruling's may very well be required. 

Billionaires will be come paupers because of what they did and allowed to do, CEO's and Officer's and Directors, will be held personally responsible.  I can't promise everyone will be made whole, but I'm hoping most will be heard!

It's been my honor to post and serve here documents and information that has truly made a difference in the past two years!

May God Bless everyone of you and give you the personal courage and strength to carry this fight. 

As Americans we are not a Passive people by our very nature, our inherent distrust of Government is well rooted within our own history for just cause. And in these cases, well deserved.  What was then, this is NOW!

And, if good people stand by and do nothing, then bad things will happen. 

MSF is but one site, but well read and noted even by those that we have posted about and against, they watch, even attempt to "Subvert" the site via computer hackers, and at times attempt to bait people.

They download and have computer files on nearly everyone that posts, or even visits this site.  However, we also have done things to identify them.  And we have!  

Until later!

Gary Wait!

Quote 0 0
Still Fighting
Thanks for your help and best of luck!!!
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Gary,

Although, I can certainly understand the rational for do so...  I really hope this will, by no means be your last post here. Now, I know I'm being a bit selfish here, but I must admit I have gotten an extremely high level of satisfaction just hearing about your victories in exposing these most egregious, worthless, so-called humans for the greedy slim bags they truly are, and I would truly hate to see that come to an end.

Honestly, I would like to thank-you very much for being the kind, generous and honest man that you clearly are. And wish you the best of luck in the fight that you have graciously taken up on behalf of all MS fraud victims, etc.

Very Respectfully,

4J
Quote 0 0

Good Luck Gary  

Quote 0 0
Go get them.

If you want any help, let me know.

I can't wait for this house of cards to fall and see borrowers made whole.

Thanks for the high energy you bring to the fight.

I've always felt that there was colusion among the servicers to develope
this scam.  Since all these servicers have the exact same plan in place.

Good Luck

Dee
Quote 0 0
Stephen

Tricks of the trade are universal.  I've heard the same story from victims of many lenders.  They know what they can get away with in court and they take full advantage of it. 

Quote 0 0

Thank you for all your hard work. Go for it and God Bless

Quote 0 0
Thanks so much for all your hard work Gary I know you are focusing on chopping down the ms fraud tree.

We'll miss you here on the forum and hope you come back soon.

Have fun rounding up these crooks it needs to be done to save our country.

God bless all the patriots espcially those like you Gary digging in the dirt and doing the actual work.

Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and many others made it clear that the lenders would be the terrorists we needed to fear the most long before the word was coined.
Quote 0 0
Babs

I too wish you and your family the Best and Good Luck in Kenosha County. Go get them!  

Quote 0 0

THANK YOU, AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU, GO GET THEM AND GOD WILL BE RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...