Quote: Job Description:
Maintain vital legal documents for foreclosure department, in-house attorneys, and outsourcing companies ensuring the prevention of loss or destruction of documents essential to the foreclosure function. Produce exception reports daily and provide to requesting parties. Professionally coordinate smooth line of communication and timelines between all concerned parties. Provide requested information in timely and organized fashion. Other tasks on ad-hoc basis. Excellent communication skills, proper management of all tasks through team-work and efficiency are critical to job performance.
1. Order, receive, audit and forward collateral file to responsible department. 2. Receive, Re-audit, and forward to Custodian or Vault.
3. Order, receive, prep and forward return collateral to online scanning or requested party
4. Input all information into Doc Control database and forward to Nationwide Title clearing for execution.
5. Find location of file for loose documents, research borrower info (Name, Prior #, Status, Custodian) Forward documents to proper location
6. Maintain vault
7. Print follow-up list from LTS daily. Mark requests complete in LTS and add to Doc Control Database for ordering.
8. Download requests that are added to the database from follow-up list , convert to an Excel spreadsheet and then email to Nationwide for ordering from the custodian.
Minimum of 1-2 years of mortgage industry experience. Working knowledge of mortgage documents. Self-motivated and able to work under pressure. Working knowledge of Windows 95,
Microsoft Word and, Excel. Excellent organizational and follow-up skills. Ability to be detail oriented and able to follow complex instructions. Teamwork and efficiency. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Principal Outcomes/Accountabilities of Job & Direct Reports:
Business results that are measured are: Large volume of work that is handled. Very strict timelines by Foreclosures department as well as Attorneys for the large number of loans that are being processed. Responsible for controlling and maintaining document control’s copy function. Be sure that all requests are ordered, received in a respectable time line, as well as audit and disturb to the requested party.
Lifting 50-60 lbs. Daily required. May be lifting boxes of files, copies and loose documents. Stooping, bending, crawling etc required daily. Will be pulling files from vault. Frequent deadlines weekly and monthly.