Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I just got a call from the Beacon Journal to tell me Fannie called them to say they're dropping the foreclosure, forgiving her loan and signing it back over to her...

Phil Trexler
Staff writer
Akron Beacon Journal
330-996-3717
FAX 330-376-9235
Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Well, maybe the bad PR had something to do with that. The implication is that anyone under foreclosure should just shoot themselves and all will be forgiven? (Sorry, a little bitter today).

I hope Ms. Polk lives to enjoy it. Maybe this news will help spur her recovery.

Quote 0 0

Great news for Addie Polk.  It should never have taken what it did for this to be resolved.  Thanks for letting us know.

Quote 0 0
Remember Taunton!

What about the woman's death in Taunton MA a few months ago after Harmon Law foreclosed. Nothing more heard about that case.
Quote 0 0
They were just trying to steal that lady's home.

I am glad they are not throwing a 90 year old woman with no relatives
or anyone close to her out on the street.

But we did learn something.

Fannie can move at the speed of light

and

can cancel loans.

I am not suggesting anyone shoot themselves. 

However keep this info.  You never know when that info could be useful.

Dee
Quote 0 0
O -

Thanks for letting us know. I hope she will be ok.

Quote 0 0

Sommerville said that by the time people call for help with an impending foreclosure, it's usually too late.

"I'm glad it's not too late for Miss Polk, because she could have taken her life," Sommerville said. "Miss Polk will probably end up on her feet. But I'm not sure if anybody else will."

from CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/10/03/eviction.suicide.attempt/index.html?section=cnn_latest

I will be calling Mr. Sommerville.  I have already contacted him by email. Now is the time for ALL OF US to come together to STOP this fraud, one Addie Polk at a time.

This should have NEVER happened.

We cannot allow another human being to suffer at the hands of Wall$treet.

Quote 0 0
Big Mac

Javno.hr
US mortgage crisis: 90-year-old woman shoots herself to avoid eviction
Telegraph.co.uk - 6 hours ago
"It appears they're evicting her over her mortgage. She's lived in the house, the neighbours said, something like 38 years and in the last couple of years fell prey to some predatory lending company or financial institution," said Akron police ...
Ohio woman, 90, attempts suicide after foreclosure Reuters
Akron woman's foreclosure gets US response Akron Beacon Journal
CNN - United Press International - Tulsa World - AHN
all 142 news articles »

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...