Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
"No matter how intelligent or well-intentioned the Fed chairman and his staff may be, it isn't appropriate to give a handful of people the power to lend an unlimited supply of money to anyone it wants without sufficient oversight." Sanders writes.

http://www.infowars.net/articles/july2009/280709Fed.htm
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Finally, someone is advocating for the American public for a change. We need to notify our so-called representatives that this is something for which there is no question. They either support us or the criminals.

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
How arrogant and audacious can the elitists in the Media be.

Here's an excerpt for the article.

"Though the bill has attracted 276 co-sponsors in the House and 17 in the Senate, it is wrongheaded in the extreme." the Post's anonymously written piece stated.

"By opening up the Fed's most sensitive interest rate and credit policies to public second-guessing, the bill would create a risk -- real and perceived -- of monetary policy bent to suit congressional overseers. This would destroy financial markets' faith in the Fed and, by extension, the value of the U.S. dollar, just as surely as a political 'audit' of the Supreme Court's deliberations would undercut public faith in the justice system." the piece claimed.

Excuse me it's wrongheaded in the extreme to remove the secrecy of a handful of private bankers controlling the destiny of the United stated by controlling the economy. And lets not forget were are not some third would country with a handful of people which could have it's debt forgiven without making a dent in the global banking system. U.S. interest rate and credit policies are decided in secret by a handful of people and they control the global economy largely based on the dollar and U.S economy.

The secrecy was established on the eve of WWI to fund a war we were officially neutral in and sold to the public as a means of economic stabilization and for other purposes.

It's a war and economic crises based emergency funding system with dictatorial powers. Whether it was needed or not and I can't see the need for funding both sides of the war except to establish the Bush dynasty of war merchants.

There was no reason to maintain a war and financial crises monetary system run in secret and designed to create massive cash flow in secret without public scrutiny in times of peace and prosperity.

A private monetray system run in secret by private interersts is the extreme dead opposite of a Constitutional monetray system designed to protect property rights, due process and U.S. rule even in the most dire of consequences  the worst case scenario would be merely to print U.S. backed notes. Allowing private interest to run our country in secret during times of crises is a surefire recipe to let a handful or insiders, multinational corporations and/or foreign interests take over our country without firing a shot and without military occupation that historically almost always backfires on the occupier.

It's hard to imagine anything more dangerous and stupid that abandoning the nations designed in primary defense against foreign takeover in a time of war or economic crises. Our property rights, the rule of law and U.S. control of the country are all fundamentally tied to an interest free, transparent money system solely run and regulated by Congress in full view of the U.S. people.

To have private interests set and control monetary policies in secret especially ones that can't directly gain from those policies is diametrically opposed to the U.S. founding principle of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and a government of the people,  for the people and by the people.

It's a system foisted on us in times of panic and crises by propagating false fear and hysteria, and the most insidious of all scams.
Quote 0 0
     Liberty,Equality & Fraternity, this is what our ancestors fought for in the
American and the French Revolutions. The idea was to elliminate the idea that anyone was superior to anyone else, merely because of who  their parents happened to be. Napoleon said it best, " la carriere ouvert aux talents" which translates, carreer open to those with the talent to do the job.
    Right now, we have alot of idiots who got their job because of who "there
daddy was" inspite of the fact that he or she is an idiot(not the parent, but
the child). This does not mean that there are not "aristocrats" out there who
were trained from childhood to perform service for the Nation and put their
own interests second to those of the Nation. Unfortunately, such individuals
are afraid to assert themselves in a "Hollywood Culture" which lionizes a totally scewed up "Michael Jackson", and gives us non stop news about him
while the Nation is trying to figure out the plusses and minuses of "national
health insurance". If the natural born aristocrats of America do not step forward soon, and start applying all that knowledge that they learned at
America's best universities, then I feel sorry for the future of America!
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
I believe it's time to give the Washington Post a serious wake-up call... because they either haven't a clue or they are promoting an agenda that is clearly anti-American (Honest working Americans for sure). We should all let them how little use we have for any and all of bought and paid for media organizations.

My Opinion

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
I wonder how many people have actually taken the time to read our Declaration of Independance lately? If you were to replace "The King" with "The Government" and "The Fed" I think you could just about cover the complaints of our forefathers.

I do believe the time is arriving...
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Tom:

I believe you are about 100% correct!

V/r,

4J
Quote 0 0
Here is a petition to abolish the Federal Reserve! Please sign and pass it on.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/fedres/petition.html

Quote 0 0

Thanks for the link James, count mine as #6682. I'll pass this around to my lists as well.

Quote 0 0
james you sly dog u !!
thanks for passing it on!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...