Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
OWH
Hi Folks

Please be advised. This site is being closely monitored by the foreclosure Mill attorney's.

I attended an informal foreclosure conference today.

The Plaintiff in the action was clueless seemed out of touch.

The plaintiff did not have any answers to interrogatories. That being said..

The plaintiff did inform the court that the defendant was a regular poster to this site and that the defendant was in fact a STRATEGIC DEFAULTER. The plaintiff also was quick to say that the defendant was simply trying to delay the foreclosure process.. Then the plaintiff ask the court for an extension of time in regard to responding to defendants interrogatories. LOL  The judge, I believe is brilliant, suggested that the plaintiff may be playing into the strategy of the defendant for asking the court for an extension of time. LOL

NOW PLEASE BE ADVICED THIS SITE IS BEING MONITORED BY FORECLOSURE MILL ATTORNEYS...  THEY EVEN HAD MY SCREEN NAME...

So my question is, is MSF selling information?

Be carefull folks... This is my last and final post.

Best regards

OWH

Quote 0 0
Unregistered

So in other words, you just discovered that what Mr. Roper warned us all about more than four years ago was TRUE:

A CAUTION Regarding Posting or Communication of Personal Information

http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post/A-CAUTION-Regarding-Posting-or-Communication-of-Personal-Information-2393700

Did you also file some pleading, motion, response or other document that you copied from one of Ann's posts?

If so, the Forum is merely a Google search away by simply searching the Internet using the words you improvidently plagiarized from Ann's posts!  

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
OWH wrote:
Hi Folks

Please be adviced. This site is being closely monitored by the foreclosure Mill attorney's.

The Plaintiff in the actions was clueless seemed out of touch.

The plaintiff did not have any answers to interrogatories nor did the plaintiff have the current payment history in from of them.. That being said..

The plaintiff did inform the court that the defendant was a regular poster to this site and that the defendant was in fact a STRATEGIC DEFAULTER.  

That would be an interesting comment.  Even IF your name was John and you were posting questions about FL I don't see how you could narrow it down to one individual.  If your name was John Lewis from FL it would be different (hopefully this isn't his real name).  What were the facts that lead them to believe they were posting here and that it was a strategic default?  I personally have not seen this topic discussed very much.  

Sounds pretty fishy to me.

Quote 0 0
OWH
Hi
This is not bull...  The plaintiff mentioned my screen name and the term strategic default...

I will file a motion to have the information obtained from my blogging on this site be disregarded as hearsay... 

Beware this site is an information highway for foreclosure mill attorney's with no clue about the rule of law.  Oh well they need to do something to get compensated for there idle time,

Best regards

OWH
Quote 0 0
Unregistered

Quote:
I will file a motion to have the information obtained from my blogging on this site be disregarded as hearsay...

It is harder to imagine a surer way to get your adversaries interested in more aggressive discovery.

Of course, since you already posted your bone headed comments, and started this thread, they can simply pull up this thread and see what we suggest that you do!

I am going to refrain from posting any other critical comments, because I really do not want to give the plaintiff any more ideas.  But if you were litigating against me, you would be totally TOAST!  And you are already making things far, far worse by having made this unfortunate post.

So my simple suggestion is that you change your screen name/handle and simply give the matter a rest.

On the chance that YOU or any other Forum participants seems to be unaware of this, NOTHING you say either online in a public Forum or even in private conversations to other people other than your attorney, your husband/wife or your priest is going to be privileged.

You can be asked about your conversations, e-mail, web posts or other communications and you have very little basis to object as long as the questions are either relevant or likely to lead to relevant evidence.

So a very good rule of thumb is to TALK ABOUT and POST NOTHING THAT YOU WOULDN'T WANT REVEALED IN COURT TO THE JUDGE.

Quote 0 0
Unregistered

Quote:
who knows who's screen name, did somebody impersonate???

Well, think about it. . .

If you are boneheaded enough to post:

Quote:

The Plaintiff in the action was clueless seemed out of touch.

The plaintiff did not have any answers to interrogatories. That being said..

The plaintiff did inform the court that the defendant was a regular poster to this site and that the defendant was in fact a STRATEGIC DEFAULTER.

God knows what else specific he has posted which is inherently identifying.

If you post some combination of your jurisdiction, servicer, mortgage trust, balance or some specific idiosyncratic detail about your case, then you are identifying yourself.

Got that Sherlock?

Quote 0 0
Unregistered

Mr. Roper also once pointed out:

"When you have lost a drill bit down a mile deep hole, it is imperative that you do NOTHING TO MAKE THE PROBLEM ANY WORSE."

See:

http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post/show_single_post?pid=1268878631&postcount=7

If something dramatic happens in your case, you might want to really stop and think about it before posting many details, particularly if the details are likely to be identifying.  If you want to talk about details of your case with someone other than your attorney, talk to your dog!  Although the conversation with the dog will not be privileged, you can probably rely on the dog to be unresponsive if deposed.  Also, if you are lucky the dog will bite the attorney's ankle or urinate on his wingtips! 

By contrast, if you share details of your case with Mike H., you may be reasonably assured that he will be circulating the facts amongst his various swindling confederates as they contemplate how to separate you from your last dollar.  One of them might forward an e-mail to your attorney just for laughs if you are an unprofitable mark.

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
While I would think it unlikely that a foreclosure mill attorney could pinpoint a particular defendant from most questions and answers posted here, I do believe that these attorneys read (and save for reference) Mr. Roper's posts. Some of his excellent discussions tell them exactly what to do as much as what the defendant can do to defend it.

I have a situation in my case that opposing counsel seems to have used some of Mr. Roper's statements with only a few rearranged words.  I'm not talking about any well-known legal precepts, about which Mr. Roper and any good attorney would write in unison, I'm talking about the writing style in which the brief is presented. Few people write like Mr. Roper, even among attorneys. The similarities could be a coincidence in my case, but I don't think so.

For anyone who reads a lot on this site, it is obvious--albeit, unavoidable on a public forum--that both sides are taken to school. 
Quote 0 0
Unregistered

Quote:
While I would think it unlikely that a foreclosure mill attorney could pinpoint a particular defendant from most questions and answers posted here, I do believe that these attorneys read (and save for reference) Mr. Roper's posts. Some of his excellent discussions tell them exactly what to do as much as what the defendant can do to defend it.

I have a situation in my case that opposing counsel seems to have used some of Mr. Roper's statements with only a few rearranged words. I'm not talking about any well-known legal precepts, about which Mr. Roper and any good attorney would write in unison, I'm talking about the writing style in which the brief is presented. Few people write like Mr. Roper, even among attorneys. The similarities could be a coincidence in my case, but I don't think so.

For anyone who reads a lot on this site, it is obvious--albeit, unavoidable on a public forum--that both sides are taken to school.

It seems far more likely that the similarity arises from the fact that both Mr. Roper and the attorneys are drawing from a common source:  the statutes (including UCC), the Rules, and the leading cases on both.

This is also the reason that when you read decision after decision that the Judges might also seem to sometimes be drawing on Mr. Roper's posts.

It simply reflects that Mr. Roper, unlike the assorted wingnuts, knows rather precisely what he is talking about.  He knows foreclosure better than probably 99% of lawyers or judges.  So if they go and carefully research a point, they are likely to ultimately find the same statutes, the same rules and the same cases and draw upon these, consequently lifting the language out of the same decisions.   

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
I said: "I'm not talking about any well-known legal precepts, about which Mr. Roper and any good attorney would write in unison,..."

You said it much more eloquently than I, but we are saying the same thing. Of course, Mr. Roper and good attorneys would draw from common sources. But even if they knew the very same information from the same sources, they still would have different writing style. It's rather easy to know if an attorney is sharp or if he is lifting something beyond his knowledge and ability and using it in court filings. Lifting Mr. Roper's comments would indicate to me that the lawyer is at least astute enough to do that! 

I meant nothing derogatory about Mr. Roper. I would have lost my case already, if not for his encouragement and lengthy contributions on this site. I could have easily fallen for the scammers, but for his efforts here. I would defend him as quickly as anyone else on this forum! 

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
This forum has been monitored for years.... It's not news!
Quote 0 0
Andy

Quote:
I said: "I'm not talking about any well-known legal precepts, about which Mr. Roper and any good attorney would write in unison,..."

You said it much more eloquently than I, but we are saying the same thing. Of course, Mr. Roper and good attorneys would draw from common sources. But even if they knew the very same information from the same sources, they still would have different writing style. It's rather easy to know if an attorney is sharp or if he is lifting something beyond his knowledge and ability and using it in court filings. Lifting Mr. Roper's comments would indicate to me that the lawyer is at least astute enough to do that!

There is something else you should also bear in mind.  Some time ago, it was pointed out that Neil Garfield had plagiarized some of the material written by Mr. Roper and posted at the Forum and incorporated it without attribution in material he sells to other people, including some really stupid defense attorneys.

Separately, posts by Mr. Roper here at the Forum have also been copied verbatim, and re-posted, both with and without attribution, at other foreclosure defense web sites.  I also understand that several foreclosure defense attorneys e-mail distribution/discussion lists have re-circulated Mr. Roper's posts on several topics.

Unquestionably, there are those who scrape data from various web sites and republish it.  There may therefore be some expositions containing Mr. Roper's exact language appearing at other sites using Mr. Roper's precise vocabulary without attribution.  Whether attorneys for the plaintiff or the defendant are actually aware that they are quoting Mr. Roper is unclear
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...