Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
~Beenawhile
The Servicers, crooks have blocked me from posting on the board, they are in my computer, and are erasing everything i type, on the forum.

The reason I posted that post in the "LETTER TO DEPARTMENT IN WASHINGTON" thread was......

Because you had told me previously that you have only been to the board a couple of times Ed.
I just came across that post a little while ago,  and while reading it. I had seen that another person had copied and pasted that post. their name is something like RASHAD MARTENSEN.

I REPOSTED that post just a few minutes ago, for you to look at the name, thinking that YOU HAD NOT SEEN THEIR POST.

And wondering if you knew that person, of if they were/are in anyway associated with the crooks.

The next post by me that was quoted was written by Mike Dillon, and I quoted that, stating at the top.........

that Mike needed to refer to page 2 of this entire thread, and look for the post written by " needonenow "
and that it would explain what he (Mike) wasn't understanding.

The servicers have either infiltrated the board, or my computer im not sure which.

Moderators is there a way for you to tell?
Hope this works.

Every message I have typed since those posts went through, tells me that i have ablank document with no message, and that I must have a message for it to post. CRAP, what do i do now?
Quote 0 0
~Beenawhile
Is anyone seeing this post?

Please let me know if YOU CAN SEE THIS POST!!!!!
Thanks.
Quote 0 0
~Beenawhile~
I tried again to post on the "Letter to Depart. Of commerece."

It will not accept my message.

Is it working for you?
Will it post for you?
Quote 0 0
srsd

Hey beenawhile,  I have run into the same problem before so I shortened the posting and it worked.  It may be that the posting is too long.  Try it and see.

Quote 0 0
~Beenawhile
WHEW, glad to see you can read the type.

Thank you,

ive just sent of two emails to the people referenced in those two posts.

Im not waiting to find out if they are getting emails with "type, font, words" from me.

Thanks alot srsd
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...