Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Please watch these 2 minutes of sheer terror as an OHIO family (parents + 5 kids) experiences the horror of a eviction. The police came with riot shields and multiple cars and moved towards the front door....and then with crow bar in hand, and behind black body armour shields ...they began pounding and beating on the door.

The mother...bedridden from an accident.... is upstairs with one child cowering and crying...under the blankets. The other parent....in the basement....paralyzed with fear ...slowly ....comes up the stairs (to the noise of the beating on the door). Dad turns on his cell phone in the darkness.....capturing the sounds and noise of the beatings on the door. In darkness...he approaches.....his own front door. Witness first hand.......as the father opens the front door of his home....

THEY ARE COMING !!! .......Are you next ???

Police: "OPEN THE DOOR"....(door is opened)....."GET BACK"
Police: "ARE THERE ANY WEAPONS IN THE HOUSE?"
Police: "WE'RE GOING TO MOVE YOU OUT TODAY"

Quote 0 0
Bill
Just like your last post, it appears you are attempting to "Spin Doctor" what seems like a normal eviction

These Sheriffs seem to come up and knock on the door.  They spoke in a normal tone.  The Sheriff asks who is in the house, and are there any weapons in their house (for their own protection).  He then says they have to move them out.  They asked for an extension and the court DENIED the extension.

As discussed before, the homeowners KNEW they had to be out and SHOULD have made other arrangements.  It is sad, but the Sheriffs were just doing what is required of them.  I did NOT see anything sinister about anything that happened.  IF YOU OWNED THE PROPERTY AND THE RENTERS DIDN'T PAY I'M SURE YOU WOULD WANT THEM OUT.

The Sheriffs were just doing their job and it appears they were very professional. 

Don't shoot the messenger.

Quote 0 0
ka

There are a lot of viable strategies for opposing and resisting foreclosure.  Refusing to vacate the premises after a judicial order of ejectment is not one of them.  Awaiting the arrival of a sheriff almost always results in loss or damage to personal property.  It doesn't advance the interests of the distressed borrower.  At best, it buys a few more days of occupancy at often significant cost to personal property, when a well conceived defense can buy the borrower years.

Celebrating the distressed who make these poor choices seems like a bad idea!

Quote 0 0

Great job on extorting the truth.  Why not show the months or even years of non-payment of the mortgage that lead up to this eviction.  I also see that they hired a blood sucking attorney.  HOW’S THAT WORKING OUT FOR THEM”.  I also see that the house appears to be empty.  So this means they knew this was coming.  Don’t play off the Sheriff like he is the bad guy. 

If they were smart they would have banked the money they should have paid on the mortgage and go down the street and pay CASH for the same house that they just lost.  Don’t blame the bank.  A snake can’t help being a snake.  Don’t blame the court or the sheriff.  Just remember the only one that got any money out of this is the worthless attorney that sucked the family dry telling them everything will be OK.

Quote 0 0
Bill
Skip Tracer wrote:

Great job on extorting the truth.  Why not show the months or even years of non-payment of the mortgage that lead up to this eviction.  I also see that they hired a blood sucking attorney.  HOW’S THAT WORKING OUT FOR THEM”.  I also see that the house appears to be empty.  So this means they knew this was coming.  Don’t play off the Sheriff like he is the bad guy. 

If they were smart they would have banked the money they should have paid on the mortgage and go down the street and pay CASH for the same house that they just lost.  Don’t blame the bank.  A snake can’t help being a snake.  Don’t blame the court or the sheriff.  Just remember the only one that got any money out of this is the worthless attorney that sucked the family dry telling them everything will be OK.

There is a LOT going on in Ohio in regards to foreclosures and the law evolving.  Rather than follow the NEW cases and decisions impacting EVERYONE in Ohio, they decide to just post GARBAGE on their website. 

Quote:
A growing number of homeowners & supporters are standing up to the banks 
 I will:
Resist attempts by the FRAUDsters (banks & servicers) to "steal" our homes. 
Take necessary action(s) to Support American Homeowners.
If they attempt to foreclose, I will not go
If they attempt to evict, I will not go
If they attempt to Steal my neighbors home, I will stand in solidarity with them
I will:
- sign petitions
- make phone calls
- contact caring - local and national organizations
- join efforts of local and national organizations that help with foreclosure defense & to help stop evictions
- help spread the word

TAKE THE PLEDGE: IN DEFENSE of AMERICAN HOMEOWNERS: (CLICK HERE)The powers that be ....wouldn't want the world to see.....this sheer terror 

They make posts ENCOURAGING people to NOT LEAVE when faced with an eviction, then post videos to show how "horrible" the evictions are.  What a joke. 

While t is posting great relevant NEW decisions that affect homeowners, Ohio Fraudclosure is covered with links to their latest "pod cast" and telling everyone over and over "they are coming" like some survival website waiting for the feds to kick in the door. 
t
Quote:
    Today at 03:43 PMReply with quote#22

Once again, an appellate court has vindicated the defenses suggested by Mr. Roper, this time by an Ohio appellate court in respect of the conditions precedent defense.
  The case is:

Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. v. Beirne, No. 09CIV0278, 2011-Ohio-6678 (Ohio App. 9th Dist. 2011)

http://www.sconet.state.oh.us/rod/docs/pdf/9/2011/2011-ohio-6678.pdf

The case is a good read and expressly cites the language of Section 22 of the mortgage.
 Where is this on an OHIO foreclosure website?????????????
With one of his "heroes" being Martin Andelman, a huge pusher of the worthless "REST report" (I don't want to start the scammers on that again) it's no wonder his site is full of just JUNK and of little value to anyone, maybe it just pumps his ego. 

This Website post NO USEFUL information for homeowners, instead, they are just pushing as much propaganda as the U.S. Government in Vietnam.  Ohio Fraudclosure is truly a joke.  Maybe it's time to reconsider what direction Ohio Fraudclosure wants to go with it's website.

Quote 0 0
MSF Moderator
Constitution Halts Sheriff

This is an interesting exchange between an attorney and those trying to carry out an eviction.  The attorney is also interviewed near the end.

Ben Gilroy's story in an interview on The Morning Show

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...