Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
here it comes

In Cleveland, 6,000 apply for 300 Wal-Mart jobs

Cleveland's first Wal-Mart is about to open, and with it comes 300 jobs in a metro area that is struggling economically. The result, according to the Plain Dealer: 6,000 people applied, or 20 applicants for every one job.

"We had to recount (the applications) three times," Mia Masten, Wal-Mart's director of corporate affairs in its Midwest division, told the newspaper.

Most of the jobs are lower-paying, lower-skills positions, and the demand for those posts disturbs some people.

"That's Depression-era kind of imagery,"  Amy Hanauer, executive director of Policy Matters Ohio, told the Plain Dealer. "You can't have an economy that works that way. It speaks to the need to generate a different kind of employment in Cleveland."

Quote 0 0
loan agent
now I have lost my job , and can't find a new one .I tried to get a job at wal-mart and you see what has happened. my kids are going to go hungry , going to lose my house , nobody is hiring  !  hey  , I was just following the orders from up above me. it really wasn't my fault , i needed the money , i was hungry , i needed a roof over my head . it was just a freaken job , man . hey , i didn't steal your money , the company did , don't blame me , i did what i was told ,  you would have done the same  , don't sit here and say differently , man . i did not create this mess , it is the politicans , our government , our elected local and state official;s  ,  nobody gives a rats a$$.  to what happens to us .  the very rich are playing their game and were disposible . nothing bad will ever happen to the very rich . they keep on living with all the best of , what life has to offer .

can you spare a dime , or a quarter , man .  just so i can get something to eat, man .  this is the slogan from the 1929 depression.

don't blame me
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...