Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

By Associated Press   |   Published February 7th, 2011

- - - - - - - ON:
"FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — During the housing crash, it was good to be a foreclosure king. David Stern was Florida's top foreclosure lawyer, and he lived like an oil sheik."
- - -  Cut
"In October, one by one, the megabanks started to withdraw their cases from Stern's firm. Fannie fired Stern on Oct. 22. Stern's staff of 1,200 has dwindled to 200. DJSP's stock, worth as much as $13 in April, now trades for pennies.

The firm's fall has spawned more chaos in Florida's circus-like foreclosure courts. A slew of homes Stern foreclosed on that sold for $240,000 each during the credit bubble sold at auction as orphaned cases for $200. Recently, even the most infamous "rocket docket," in Lee County, where judges were reported to have signed off on a foreclosure every 30 seconds, ground to a virtual standstill as the Stern firm withdrew from case after case. Some of Stern's remaining lawyers show up court with greasy hair, fleece jackets and food-stained clothing. As for Stern, if federal and state prosecutors file criminal charges, he could end up in prison.

Meanwhile, David Stern's payment on his $12 million line of credit with Bank of America is late. So is the rent on his headquarters.

He's now in default."
- - - - - - - OFF

Sounds like foreclosure king David Stern is about to be evicted.
Ed Cage  |  ecagetx@gmail.com

Quote 0 0
There is still snow on the ground in these here parts and all news of this sort regarding Mr. Stern warms the cockles of my heart.  This story warms them so much that when I go outside the snow melts around me.  I am still waiting for them to repo that boat and foreclose on his shack.
Quote 0 0

This appears to be the video:
http://4closurefraud.org/2011/02/09/deadbeat-bank-raw-video-of-sherriff-serving-writ-on-bank/
Quote 0 0
Hey Ed

Glad your still around. Even a Bank of America building in Atlanta itself is in default.
What on earth did these crooks do with all the money they stole from us. We are hard working honest people I made my money in construction and honest investing. What a shame instead of the money being in our hands to create wealth assets and jobs for the U.S. it was transferred to spendthrift crooks that blew it like drunken sailors.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...