Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
JailThePredators!

The White House - Blog Post - Protecting Homeowners, Protecting the Economy

Quote 0 0
JailThePredators!
:lolsign:
:ROFLMAO2:
Establishes right of a homeowner to know who owns their mortgage
Often mortgage loans are sold and transferred a number of times.  Borrowers often have difficulty determining who owns their loan, and who to contact with questions, problems or complaints about their loan.  This legislation requires that borrowers be informed whenever their loan is sold or transferred, so that they will always know who owns their loan.
Quote 0 0
hgosh
I'm going to start seeking full discovery legislation.  What do I mean?  I want, and we should all demand that when a home is placed in foreclosure, all insurance benefits that have been, or will be reaped must be disclosed.  Let's put all the playing cards on the table.  I know, it will never happen.  Well, I've been working since 2004 to get some semblance of law on the books re:  Mortgage Servicing, so I may as well go the full Monty!!
Quote 0 0
O -

hgosh wrote:
I'm going to start seeking full discovery legislation.  What do I mean?  I want, and we should all demand that when a home is placed in foreclosure, all insurance benefits that have been, or will be reaped must be disclosed.  Let's put all the playing cards on the table.  I know, it will never happen.  Well, I've been working since 2004 to get some semblance of law on the books re:  Mortgage Servicing, so I may as well go the full Monty!!

That's a Great idea!
Quote 0 0
tired and tattered
I just don't know if we should believe any of the so called help or reform.. I don't know about any one else but we get no less than 3 call per week claiming that we might be qualified to receive a loan modification. I trust no one. I keep hearing that there are places that we can get help and yet I have heard no real results from anything. I figured that if there was honestly help out there that we would be hearing it shouted from the rooftops. All I know is that so far there is no real help for us and that I never answer the phone to these scams. I refuse to be burned twice. When there is some real help it will be something we will start hearing about in large numbers.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...