Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
bwssr
I have made requests from both  of these agencies only to either get some big report that does not have the requested info or nothing. Then to get a letter from the bank telling you about the request you made from these agencies. Is that the OCC and the SEC are in bed with the banks and they are tattling on me when I make a request to find info on said banks. I believe strongly that because I made a request from these 2 agencies that they found something and relayed it to the bank which in turn was the reason the bank vacated the foreclosure wanting to start all over again.  Maybe these reports I requested may or may not have helped me but one thing is for sure. They found something reported it to the bank and then the bank let it out that they know of my request.  I wonder if I will ever know what they found? Perhaps in court.
They get a bailout and we get the boot.
Quote 0 0
bwssr
Anther thing I have to say about these agencies. They are federal agencies. I believe that they are in cahoots with the banks. You cannot trust that they will give you requested info on the banks wrong doings. If they find any wrong they will straight to the bank and let them know and give you some flimsy excuse or reason of why they can't help you or send you some useless information. In my case I truly believe that the OCC found something because right after they sent me a report of not finding anything the bank vacated the foreclosure to start from the beginning.  I have yet to receive an answer as why the foreclosure was vacated. There is a teleconference scheduled for the end of this month with the judge. I hope to find out something then but I am not going to hold my breath.
Quote 0 0
OWH
Hi
Did the bank file a motion with the court to have the case dismissed?

OWH
Quote 0 0
bwssr

No the they did not. They reopened the case. The plainitiff desires to vacate the foreclosure judgement in order to resubmit its motion for judgement.  It also mentions restoring parties to the positions they occupied prior to the entry of the judgement, including defendant's rights of possession and plaintiff's security interest in the underlying property.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...