Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

I have a complaint filed with the OCC about how owns my loan. It was sent to them by our local us senator. They got some info from Wells Fargo who is my servicer. If they find some info to my advantage will I be able to use in court?

Quote 0 0
Bill
Bruce wrote:

I have a complaint filed with the OCC about how owns my loan. It was sent to them by our local us senator. They got some info from Wells Fargo who is my servicer. If they find some info to my advantage will I be able to use in court?

Sure you can use it in court, but you have to find a way to get it into evidence.  Sometimes this is harder than you would think.  It is possible to get it in with an affidavit, the easier way would be to ask them to authenticate the documents in discovery, but you are not just going to hand the judge a stack of letters or computer printouts and expect this to be evidence he can use to make a decision over the oppositions objections.  You would have to read the local rules (especially the rules of evidence) and know why they should be admitted.

An attorney knows the rules of evidence...... A good attorney knows the exceptions to the rules of evidence.  (not my quote)

As we've covered before Bruce, you have a final judgment against you.  You did not appeal or use some other mechanism allowed by the rules to avoid/reverse/change the judgment.  I doubt you will even get a Judge to hear your evidence.  You really need an attorney.  It could be far more costly to attempt to file frivolous pleadings and pay the oppisition's costs then it would be to get an attorney.  If you decide to pursue this, it's going to cost money either way.  You most likely have waived a lot of arguments because you did not make them during the active litigation.  IF there is a loop hole this isn't a fight for a Pro Se litigant, you need an attorney. 

Quote 0 0

Get an attorney Bruce to save your home . Many attorneys accepts small monthly payments .

Quote 0 0
Call several more lawyers today. All I got was their voice mails. Still waiting

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...