Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
William A. Roper, Jr.
The next show has dropped.

Everyone should get a look and a read of the newly posted deposition of Kelly Noelia SCOTT, which can be found at this link:

http://4closurefraud.org/2010/10/18/another-4closurefraud-bombshell-full-deposition-of-kelly-scott-of-the-law-office-of-david-j-stern/

Can anyone in Florida obtain and post a photo of an 18 wheeler from a firm called 18 Inch Freight or Trailer Freight??  See pp. 61-2.
Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Try this:

Eighteen Wheels and Transport
30232 Sw 157th Place
                Homestead,                 FL                 33033-3401                 map        

Phone:
                (305) 986-4948                

How many depos will it take before even the most ardent unbeliever has to cave in and cry "Truth"?
Quote 0 0
arkygirl
This may be completely wrong, but "Eighteen Inch Freight" makes no sense. Eighteen WHEEL Freight does. It's in FL, so maybe....and it has it's own stock symbol. May be part of someone else's empire *wink*

Here's the D & B report for this company...only 3 employees. Hmmm...pretty tight little operation for a moving/freight company.

Eighteen Wheels & Transport
30232 Sw 157th Pl
Homestead, Florida  33033-3401
Stock Symbol:Eighteen Wheels & Transport
Line Of Business:Trucking Operator-Nonlocal
Estimated Annual Sales:$200,000
Estimated # of Employees:3
Year Founded:2000
Estimated Employees for This Location:3
Buy an Industry Report
Is this your business?
Update your D&B PowerProfile and get more customers.
Get Started
SIC
  • Long-distance Household Goods Moving
NAICS
  • General Freight Trucking, Long-Distance, Truckload
Contact Name:Mario Perez
Contact Title:Owner

http://www.allbusiness.com/companyprofile/Eighteen_Wheels_and_Transport/CFC8453593DDBAEAEF3D0321F3448557-1.html

Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.
arky:

I think that your intuition is correct about this!  The only way 18 inch freight ever made any sense was if they were transporting small things (which they probably are with files), but 18-wheeler makes much better sense.  The subsequent responses talking about an 18-wheeler may have refelcted some local familiarity with the company name rather than a more generic 18-wheeler, as I had initially read it.

They say that a picture is woorth a thousand words.

If someone in FL can get a photo of one of the rigs with truck and trailer, I think that it ought to be forwarded to our friends at 4closurefraud.org, as well as any newspaper reporters covering the story!  I am not in FL, so I cannot do this myself. 

Surely there is a foreclosure fraud victim who is near enough that firm's HQs that they could get one or more very nice photos!

Good work!
Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Better yet get a tracking collar on that trailer.

(Yes, I know they are for dogs. But here in my red-neck of the woods wives have put them around their husbands car axles to track their movements. And vice versa.)

They are easy to obtain, not too expensive, not illegal as far as I know and I would love to know if those files are really going to Orlando.

Still searching for the elusive warehouses, lol.

Quote 0 0
That address in Homestead comes up as this house.  Maybe the files are in that backyard shed:

http://www.terraserver.com/view.asp?cx=555677&cy=2818937&mpp=0.25&proj=32617&pic=obl&prov=-1&stac=-1&ovrl=roads&vic=off

Anyone wishing to see the front of the house, and without the watermarks, just send me a note and I'll forward it.  I can't seem to figure out how to insert a jpeg.

Quote 0 0
Curiouser and curiouser...I would have never thought to map the address. I hate to play teacher, but I assume that you are absolutely certain this is the address?

So there's a 3 man trucking operation being run out of this house. A house where there is not even a place to park a semi. In fact, it looks like one of those neighborhoods where the neighbors would go ballistic if you even drove a semi down the street...I did some panning and cannot find any place large enough to accommodate a semi nearby.

Wonder where the trucks are kept?

Well, we cannot even be sure if this is the right company since Ms. Scott seemed pretty confused over the name. Maybe someone else will get asked in their depo and give a real name.

Hmmm....

Quote 0 0
Arkygirl,

Actually this is common place for a small trucking firm. They would have a small office to dispatch in, most of this is done over the phone and on board computers. The trucks are usually kept in a staging yard or possibly assigned to a driver to take home. Many trucking organizations do not stop the truck long enough to leave tire marks. I did this kind of work for 15 or so years and that is my opinion. I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, I'm just giving my perspective. 
Quote 0 0
anno
Hullo this is south florida. They could be moving anything. I mean anything.

Quote 0 0
anon

They probably don't even need trucks.

Quote 0 0
anon

Of course 18 inches could refer to just about anything at all.

Quote 0 0
anon
try google maps. street view. For some reason I can't post the photo so here is the link

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=30232+Sw+157th+Pl.+Homestead,+Florida+33033-3401&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&oe=utf8&rlz=1I7GGLL_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=30232+SW+157th+Pl,+Homestead,+FL+33033&gl=us&ei=Lcu9TPHdOIH_8AbW-Mz9Bg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBIQ8gEwAA
Quote 0 0
Whoops, looks I was off by one house.  This one has no backyard shed, I guess the loan documents and assignments must be stored in the guest bedroom:-)

This reminds me of tracking down a company in Hatboro Pennsylvania many years ago.  They were located behind a certain (and long since defunct lender) and using a fictitious address.  But I found them. 

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...