Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
http://www.sourcemediaconferences.com/MS09/email/p122.html

But a short drive for Larry.

Quote 0 0
Hi I just received a letter stating a judgment summary is due to be filed on my house in March and I was never served from this company at all in the past. The company is Florida Default Law Group. P.L. out of Tampa Fl.

I am currently in the middle of a modification that is just about final with my mortgage company so I don't know what is going on. I have contacted an attorney and he has asked me to go to the court and send everything to him. What should I do?

Help!
Destiny
Quote 0 0
Moose
Who is the servicer?

If it's one of the predators and you have equity they can come after, you're getting the typical runaround. They'll drag out the "modification" dance and proceed with foreclosure behind your back.

You have an attorney - that's a good first step. Go down to the court and get a copy of everything that has been filed in the case as well as whatever you can find in the title records for your property.

It appears wherever you are the documents aren't available online for your lawyer.

Good luck!

Moose

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...