Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
chunga
Bob the builder whacks 'em hard.

THE MONEY AND WHERE IT CAME FROM

Quote:

Below is just a small example of who the true lenders were for all the toxic loans. I have dozens of these from all the players. The Mortgage Contract was fraud in the factum and fraud in the execution and not one loan written since 2000 is valid and void as a matter of law.

If you think the people at the top of the food chain do not know this, you are sadly mistaken.

This is the first time I have shared this with the populous. What court in its right mind would unleash the ramifications of what this truly means?

"I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know."

- Some Blogger - Circa 35 BC -
Quote 0 0
Moose
Quote:
The Mortgage Contract was fraud in the factum and fraud in the execution and not one loan written since 2000 is valid and void as a matter of law.

If you think the people at the top of the food chain do not know this, you are sadly mistaken.

This is the first time I have shared this with the populous. What court in its right mind would unleash the ramifications of what this truly means?

If only were it that simple. The "people at the top of the food chain" and everyone else with in-depth knowledge of mortgage finance and securitization are well aware of such things.

Courts are well aware of such things. There is no "unleashing" of what is common knowledge.

The relevance to mortgage servicing fraud is tenuous, at best and it smacks of luring people into meaningless paths to nowhere as if some great mystery has been somehow found and revealed to an ignorant populous.

Moose

Quote 0 0
    According to the "Garfield theory" (Livinglies), the source of the money was the investors in mortgage backed securities. ( the single transaction theory). All the others in the transaction were intermediaries who took a
"cut" of investor funds before the funds were lent to the homeowner.
    So a hapless pension company would loan say 100 million at 5% and the
investment banker would lend out 50 million at 10% (while eating up the
rest in various fees and yield spread premium).
    If that were not bad enough, then the "straw man" lenders whose names
were placed on the loan documents, would sell the same note multiple times
to different investors (paragraph 20 of the Adjustible rate mortgage).
    Finally, the servicers would buy the servicing rights to these "Ponzi Notes"
for 2 to 3% of the face value of the Note. They then get to foreclose and
keep the proceeds. This is why they hate to modify a loan, there is no profit
for them in modification. They make their profits by foreclosing.
    The whole fiasco was nothing more than the biggest "heist" in American history of the savings of the working class by the "fraudsters" on Wall Street.
Their motto was "with so many gullible sheeple around, it was like picking
money off a tree".
     Unfortunately, both Republicans and Democrats were involved in this
fraud, so only a "clean sweep" of both will have any hope of restoring
integrity to our Nation. That's why I support Ron Paul and the Libertarians.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...