Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
arkygirl
http://www.scribd.com/doc/40033390/Dustin-Rollins-v-Mers-Class-Action-Suit
Quote 0 0
"all other similarly situated individuals"  PROPOSED CLASS ACTION

when I asked about naming Jane Does, John Does, etc in a complaint against the mortgage company, my lawyer said I could list fictious defendants but not plaintiff's.   Does  titling it as "all other similarly situated individuals" get around this?

I know this is a question  I could ask my attorneys, but I like to know the facts before I ask.   When I was initially filing on my own, I found  several other  defendants in the same situation with this company foreclosing without  authority by statute, and  requested referral to the AG for fraud among other things.

we are looking at a state class action based upon statute - every foreclosure they've done is null and void

I have also found  assignments executed by WHITNEY COOK, BARBARA HINDMAN and CRYSTAL MOORE ... known robosigners.  Still trying to find more info and titles for DAWN L. REYNOLDS.   If we can invalidate the assignments, there can be no foreclosure.

Quote 0 0
Moose
Crickett wrote:
"all other similarly situated individuals"  PROPOSED CLASS ACTION

when I asked about naming Jane Does, John Does, etc in a complaint against the mortgage company, my lawyer said I could list fictious defendants but not plaintiff's.   Does  titling it as "all other similarly situated individuals" get around this?

No. The phrase makes the case a class action and it must be follow the specific rules for class actions.

Moose

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...