Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Unregistered23
Recently, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) imposed a massive fine on the top 28 servicers in the country for improper foreclosure procedures and came to a settlement with them.  As part of the settlement, the government has set aside a large sum of money to compensate homeowners who have been injured financially by these improper procedures.

If your primary residence was involved in a foreclosure between Jan 1, 2009 and Dec 31, 2010, you might be entitled to receive between $2000 to $50,000 settlement money from the government.

Oh boy I'm excited. NOT
Quote 0 0
bwssr
This guy is a real loser. I had read his book and thought if all this was true then everyone should be able to get out of their mortgage thus getting a free house. What a bunch of bull. I did a search for him and it brought me to a discussion about him on this forum.  I am glad I did it. So I guess Vince did help after all by bringing me here and seeing what a rip off artist he is. Thanks Vince

Oh ya and now he is coming up with this OCC fine on servicers. Did I miss a news article on it?

They get a bailout and we get the boot.
Quote 0 0
Khan helped heaps of people and what have you done other than be a no name crnky pants whiner...
Quote 0 0
Texas
Here we go again.
Quote 0 0
Dennis
I always thought that "Vince Khan" was a particularly apt alias for a con artist, such as George TRAN. By adopting an alias that includes the surname "Khan", we can reasonaly argue at trial that he wasn't actually deceiving anybody, since he expressly advised everyone that his enterprise was a Khan/Con.

This is kind of like scam artist Neil GARFIELD who advertises his swindles at a site named "Living Lies". GARFIELD is practically immune to prosecution for his various activities since he is openly representing to everyone that the information to be found upon his website is openly and continuously untrue = "Living Lies".

These guys are very slick! Anyone foolish enough to give either a nickel deeserves to lose their money and their home. Of course, both still belong in jail.
Quote 0 0
Ellen
See this earlier thread about this scam artist:

FORECLOSURE DEFENSE HANDBOOK - Vince Khan aka George Khan
http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post/FORECLOSURE-DEFENSE-HANDBOOK-Vince-Khan-aka-George-Khan-5390916

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...