Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
arkygirl
We are safe (for now)....

205-Yea
228-Nay

Quote 0 0
Jane Doe
& watch the market plummet down !!!!!!

There goes your 401K !!!!

How much food do you have stashed?
How much gas do you have on hand?
How much do you rely on your paycheck?
Can you walk to work?
Will your job still be there?

I don't want to reward the crooks-
but then I don't want our entire country grinding to a halt yet MORE suffering of the middle class.

What is the lesser of the two evils?

Quote 0 0
Survivor
I just cleaned my gun, and I've got a squirrel or two ready for grillin'!

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Yep, my retirement plan is bleeding freely from several arteries right this second. I may starve, I may have to walk everywhere, I know I will suffer. I know everyone will suffer. To crash the currency would be worse by far.

But, by God, I would rather be hungry as a free person than eat as an indentured slave or a serf to the damn bankers! I don't want to have to sell my children and their children to the damn bankers.

The lesser of two evils is to return to a Constitutional Republic, get rid of the banker overseers once and for all, and stand on our two feet again. We are Americans, not whiners. And for once, government listened to the people.

Quote 0 0
Looks like evil has been defeated. I agree it's far better to be starving, poor and free than live under a dictatorship and hope they have compassion for the debt slaves.

I hope people understand the rule of law and doing the right thing is far more important than their comfort and security and making a deal with the devil.

Quote 0 0
Still Fighting
So many of us on this board have been fighting this for years and living poor already so I think I can manage a while longer. I would rather live poor and watch our so called "saviors" look nervous while squirming in their seats about what they have created. There have been so many on this board predicting this for years and no one would listen. We are labeled as troublemakers,conspiracy theorists,etc. As much trouble that could be coming down the road, it is nice to see that maybe the people here are not such idiots after all!
Quote 0 0
ChickenPotPie

LOL!  I think?

Survivor wrote:
I just cleaned my gun, and I've got a squirrel or two ready for grillin'!

Quote 0 0
Roll Call

How They Voted: A Look at how the Roll Call Votes in the Senate and the House Broke Down - New York Times

Quote 0 0
Re: Credit Crisis

A Memo Found in the Street - Barrons.com

Quote 0 0
Arkygirl! I could not have said it better!

Quote 0 0
Indiana

"We are now in the golden age of thieves. And where I come from we put thieves in jail, we don't bail them out." — Rep. Pete Visclosky, Democrat, Indiana

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Survivor:

Maybe you should save those bullets for one of the much more deserving varmints. I'm just kidding, even though it at times it certainly appears to be more than justifiable. Hopefully, one day soon justice be blind as the courts claim to be.

r,

4j
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...