Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
When a foreclosure is unlawful to begin with, why wait for the foreclosure sale; just throw the homeowner out and steal their belongings the month before the sale.

http://www.msfraud.org/hartman.html

The ramifications for their greed and arrogance will make this case worth following.

MSF
Quote 0 0
Red Rider
and what is said in the BIBLE  , man will destroy man as the end times appear.  in the new city of BABYLON , the angels will open the seven seals and BABYLON will be destroyed .

go with GOD  , for he is the last JUDGEMENT of man , he has the final word .
Quote 0 0
Frank Hartman called MSFraud this week to tell us he is back in his home. 

The banks (Ameriquest, CITI Residential Lending, Deutsche Bank and the law firm Baxter & Schwartz, P.C.) have not yet replaced or compensated him for discarding all of his personal belongings (furniture and personal effects), but we anticipate this will happen. 

A hearing is set for January 14, 2009.
Quote 0 0
O -

I'm glad he's back home that's great! I hope they do the right thing for him. But I wont hold my breath...

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...