Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Sharon

After many of us have lost our homes and lost thousands trying to fight an illegal foreclosure and still lost I want to say that I have found a new way of fighting.  I find the losing party in a transaction and report it to them.  You would be surprised how well this works.  In other words the natural enemy of pharmaceutical companies is health insurance companies and if you can get them to see the light they can stop the drug companies from maiming and killing people with their toxic drugs.  

So who are the natural enemies of the servicers and banks?  It is companies like telecom, satellite and cable companies.  Why, because they are 97% dependent on customers like us for their revenue streams.  If they haven't realized it already give your company a call and tell them how bad for business the theft of properties of the middleclass is.   

Pension funds are the enemy of servicers.  Why, because whether they realize it or not pension funds have been depleted by banks and servicers that have no interest in saving them money.  However many of the investors would work with homeowners but the servicers and banks are only interested in racking up foreclosure fees so that nothing is left post foreclosure.  Many pensioners are starting to get it and it is an awakening that will have enormous impact.  Imagine you have worked all your life thinking you could retire with a pension and now nothing is left. 

By getting large organizations on the same page we stand a better chance of getting the laws changed and restoring justice to property rights.

Sharon
Quote 0 0
bankbuster
Sharon,

I agree that getting large corporations in our corner would help, but when you look at changing the fabric of "corporate society" to our advantage, it would be like pulling hens teeth. This suggested massive scale reform, takes the people to become so disenchanted with what's going on, that they continually take action. We can see a display of this in our own country when we revolted against England. There are many other examples such as the feminists, unions, and civil rights movements, with special note taken of the Scott Walker recall effort. Grass roots got p!ssed, organized, and fought back!!! Now let's see what happened next....

"According to the Center for Public Integrity, candidates and outside groups spent in excess of $63 million on the recall election - an enormous figure that easily breaks the previous record of $37.4 million (set in the 2010 gubernatorial contest) for spending in a Wisconsin election. According to the New York Times, Walker and his Republican allies spent $45.6 million on the race as of May 21, while Barrett and his allies have spent $17.9 million."

Imagine the fear instilled in big business for them to dig this deep for a Governors race. The people were beaten by big business, but not by much. Why I mention this is to convey the facts that what we saw in Wisconsin is what we need now. People that will stay in their faces, demanding justice and to put a halt to the injustices that are forced upon them. What we don't have in our fight for our homes, is enough spirited fighters that will demand, and draw a line in the sand with a dare for the "powers that be" to cross it. If we could get our countrymen on the same page with us, and fight with the spirit they had when "We the People" marched on Wisconsin's state house, we would win....(BTW, I fought for collective bargaining rights in Ohio in the late 70's, and we won!) 

If there is anything I can do to help with your idea, just let me know... I am your friend... :-)

Quote 0 0
Sharon
bankbuster wrote:
Sharon,

I agree that getting large corporations in our corner would help, but when you look at changing the fabric of "corporate society" to our advantage, it would be like pulling hens teeth. This suggested massive scale reform, takes the people to become so disenchanted with what's going on, that they continually take action. We can see a display of this in our own country when we revolted against England. There are many other examples such as the feminists, unions, and civil rights movements, with special note taken of the Scott Walker recall effort. Grass roots got p!ssed, organized, and fought back!!! Now let's see what happened next....

"According to the Center for Public Integrity, candidates and outside groups spent in excess of $63 million on the recall election - an enormous figure that easily breaks the previous record of $37.4 million (set in the 2010 gubernatorial contest) for spending in a Wisconsin election. According to the New York Times, Walker and his Republican allies spent $45.6 million on the race as of May 21, while Barrett and his allies have spent $17.9 million."

Imagine the fear instilled in big business for them to dig this deep for a Governors race. The people were beaten by big business, but not by much. Why I mention this is to convey the facts that what we saw in Wisconsin is what we need now. People that will stay in their faces, demanding justice and to put a halt to the injustices that are forced upon them. What we don't have in our fight for our homes, is enough spirited fighters that will demand, and draw a line in the sand with a dare for the "powers that be" to cross it. If we could get our countrymen on the same page with us, and fight with the spirit they had when "We the People" marched on Wisconsin's state house, we would win....(BTW, I fought for collective bargaining rights in Ohio in the late 70's, and we won!) 

If there is anything I can do to help with your idea, just let me know... I am your friend... :-)

Yes I agree with what you say and I should do more of it.  I'm disabled though so I have limited fight power.  What I focus on is educating large segments of society and getting them outraged enough to do something about it.  For example I recently contacted pensioners that are all fired up about why they can't have a cost of living increase.  They are placing blame in all the wrong places so I work to get the group to see the truth which is their managers (that are in bed with the banks) invested in MBS and they are a scam.  This is the main reason they are underfunded.
Sharon
Quote 0 0
bankbuster
Quote 0 0
Sharon
bankbuster wrote:

banbuster I'm not able to see your posts.
Sharon
Quote 0 0
bankbuster
Sharon,

Your disability hasn't kept you from doing what you can to continue the fight. The country as a whole could take a lesson from you.

Many thanks for all your efforts.
Quote 0 0
Sharon
bankbuster wrote:
Sharon,

Your disability hasn't kept you from doing what you can to continue the fight. The country as a whole could take a lesson from you.

Many thanks for all your efforts.

Thank you bankbuster.  I have noticed a change in tone on this board and have been feeling a lot safer posting.  The ones that were calling everyone scam artists were probably the scam artists.  In any case I'm also glad you are here and fighting away. 

I have two areas that I concentrate on and they are: (1) the predatory healthcare system in this country and; (2) the banking/servicing and foreclosure mill attorneys. 

I wanted to focus on healthcare as I was poisoned by GE but got sidetracked with the banks, servicers and foreclosure mill attorneys.  I believe I have inflicted some heavy blows, at least I hope so both in healthcare and banking.  [biggrin]  My preferred method is to stay behind the scenes and do damage that way.  But I also think that educating others is important and I do that a lot.  I also work with legislators.  Many times they don't like what I have to say but who cares I am truthful and that is what matters. 

On with the battle [wink].  My disease is progressive so I'm not sure how much more I can take but as long as I rest a lot I can continue fighting.
Sharon
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...