Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Sandy
Can someone elaborate on this from an article that came out this week? I almost didn't read it entirely because it seemed to be an old article, or at least old news. If this is real, I'm glad I kept reading:

"Last, but definitely not least, is the latest, and possibly most powerful strategy available, which does not require a homeowner to go to court at all. It is strictly an administrative process pursuant to The Administrative Procedures Act Of 1946, by which the homeowner is legally able to reconvey the property title back into his/her name, thereby revoking any authority by the bank to foreclose on the property, and taking the property back free & clear usually within 90 days."

Read more here:

http://www.stockmarketsreview.com/realestate/2010/12/28/banks-found-guilty-of-foreclosure-fraud/
Quote 0 0
Ellen

Good Question, I read the same article today. I have been looking through foreclosure fraud sites for some time and never heard of this. I did hear someone reference free & clear in 90 days one time, but nobody said if they tried it.

Quote 0 0
Moose
This thing has been kicking around the Internet for a number of years and it's simply a re-re-re-re-re-hash.

The act does not apply to anything but Federal agencies in a number of narrow circumstances. Federal agencies rarely are the foreclosing party and Fannie and Freddie are not included.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...