Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
A heart touching story of a Homeowner in Forclosure !. Kudos to you John Anderson. Keep up the fight. We are with you.

Subject: Thankful Homeowner to Local Foreclosure Heroes Matt Weidner Esq., Neil Garfield Esq., Chip Parker Esq. and Lynn Szymoniak Esq. and others

1. John Anderson, on April 18, 2011 at 9:34 am said: http://livinglies.wordpress.com/2011/04/18/ny-times-proposed-settlements-on-foreclosure-worsen-situation/
  2. Using advice from Niel Garfield Esq, Chip Parker Esq, Lynn Szymoniak and local foreclosure hero Matt Weidner, and others I have managed to stay in our home of 36 years, and I thank them.
  3. I don’t want a loan modification! I don’t want a settlement by the AGs of the fraud committed by the banks and Wall St! I want the courts to follow the rule of law! Especially the rule of the CLEAN HANDS DOCTRINE, that requires the court to deny relief to a petioner, who lies, or uses fraudlent documents to win their case. Do you think Judge Judy would rule in favor of a party who produces a proven, fraudulent document?
    It is hard to get the judge to look at the fraud of bogus assignment of mortgages, robo-signed affidavits, and any other obvious frauds upon the court action by the foreclosure mills and law groups because they know that EVERYBODY DOES IT, and they don’t want to follow what the law requires, because they do not want to be known as the judge that crashed the banks and the economy.
    They have a conflict of interest, as their state pensions, are all invested in this scam that has been perpetrated on the American citizen and the whole world.
    In my case the assignment of mortgage was filed only after the judge required them to present it. The lawyer for Ben Ezra & Katz PA was asked about the assignment after I asked the judge to show me how I was being sued by Liquidation Properties Inc, when my loan was through Quick Loan Funding. The Judge asked the attorney where the assignment was as he looked through the papers, and she replied “Isn’t it with the papers?.
    The hearing was postponed for 30 days and when my wife and I showed up we were told that the hearing had been canceled by the plaintiff. The assignment was not filed at the courthouse until 2 weeks later on 07/27/2009, with a bogus effective date of 10/01/2008.
    The assignment was prepared by the now infamous DOCX of Alpharetta GA, owned by L.P.S. of Jacksonville FL, it transferred the mortgage from Quick Loan Funding to Liquidation Properties Inc, and was signed by Korell Harp and Tywanna Thomas as Vice President and Asst Vice President of MERS Inc as nominee for Quick Loan Funding.
    Quick Loan Funding’s license was revoked by the Department of Corporations of the State of California on 05/27/2008 case # 603-8736 over three months before my foreclosure case was filed. MERS continued to list Quick Loan as my servicer for over a year until on 02/22/2010 I filed a
    “Notice of Filling of Evidence in Support of Defendants Opposition to Plaintiff’s Motion for Summary Judgement”, in which I presented evidence to show the fraud in the assignment. Included in the notice was a Affidavit of Lynn E Syzmoniak, as a expert witness concerning the signatures on the assignment, a copy of my assignment and three other assignments signed by Harp & Thomas showing different job titles and wildly different signatures all notarized by the same notary Brittany Snow, that are exactly the same to the point of being a obvious stamp imprint. According to the GA Court Clerks Co-Op Authority website there is no record of a Brittany Snow ever being a notary in Fulton County, but when I called them the other day, they confirmed that she was a notary in Fulton County and her commission expires on 05/20/2011. I am filing a official complaint against her. I urge others to do the same.
    We are losing more than our homes in this! What is at stake is rule of law! They are all dragging their feet while the pretender lenders are stealing homes that are really the properties of the investors who put up the money, and ether lost all or most of that money “if they did not have AIG insurance” and are forgotten in all this.
    Using advice from Niel Garfield Esq, Chip Parker Esq, Lynn Szymoniak and local foreclosure hero Matt Weidner, and others I have managed to stay in our home of 36 years, and I thank them.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...