Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
i want to just say THANK YOU to the founders of MS FRAUD.org for keeping our message of what these companies did to people. WIthout this site, they would have still gotten away with it.
Thank you for getting the legal system to finally take a look at what we knew all along!
I think I speak for everyone in saying THANK YOU to the founders and long standing contributors who have provided us all guidance throughout the years
Quote 0 0
O -

I second that. THANK YOU!!!

Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.
Here! Here!

Thanks, MSFraud!
Quote 0 0
A huge thanks - you have been so instrumental in gathering and sharing your knowledge and information with everyone. 

Thank you for not giving up.  Thank you all who have contributed and shared your knowledge. 
Quote 0 0

Same here. "I can't thank every one enough for what I have learned here." Without this forum we wouldn't have as much knowledge. And the best part is that all of us stick together during the hard times............

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...