Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
     Greeting from the non-judicial Nevada...

Today, I've received the acknowledgment of the rescission letter from the pretender lender.

This weekend I'm gonna be working on the Tender Offer, which will actually be a demand for the money paid-in, loan costs and the balance via recoupment arising out of a multitude of violations of the federal & state laws...

Has anyone here gone thru this process?

I've found some really good samples on the web, but one can never have too much ammo...

I'd appreciate any constructive input and once this process is over, I'll post here the final version of the 8 page Rescission Letter, 25 page QWR "on steroids" as well as the Tender Offer Letter (if anyone needs this stuff sooner please email me).

Happily at war with the lender since December 08!
Quote 0 0
Stephen
Another happy homeowner expresses the true joys of home ownership. Yeah, I sued 'em for wrongful foreclosure, took my proof to court and walked out with a judgement against me!!!!! Judge never even looked at my payments!!

Just be aware that banks bribe judges and your attornys, so being right and having proof doesn't mean squat in court.
Quote 0 0
702-498-2144

I am working one right now and just spoke with HomeAmericans Counsel, they want three weeks to come up with an offer for rescission.
Quote 0 0
O -

Best of Luck! 

Quote 0 0
Sara
Wishing you all the best...

S
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...