Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Despite the turmoil in the lending industry, Bryan Bly seems to have no trouble finding a job.

On Aug. 3, 2007, Bly signed a document as vice president of Option One Mortgage.

On Feb. 13, 2009, Bly signed a document as vice president of Deutsche Bank.

And on Feb. 18, 2009, Bly initialed dozens of documents — this time as vice president of Citi Residential Lending.

In fact, Bly never worked for any of those. His real employer is Nationwide Title Clearing, a Pinellas County company that helps lenders clean up problems that can complicate efforts to foreclose.

LINK TO FULL ARTICLE

Tom #2
Quote 0 0
These phantom signers are being unmasked.  In my litigation I demanded the Defendant's produce ALL of the individuals who actually signed the various documents (assignments, notes, trustee notices, etc.).  That was in October 2008.  To date these people have not been produced. 

No people produced, no Evidence authentication, no abililty to foreclose.

The tragedy is that these individuals who are endorsing legal documents are in fact committing crimes.  I eagerly await the first arrest and prosecution of a phony signatory.

Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
I have had some contact with the author. A mutual connection through an investigator in Hoyers office. Though my own case involves similar dynamics she elected to utilize as example someone more local (I'm several states away).

A good hit none the less.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...