Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
MSFRAUD Admin
The  multi-state panel looking into foreclosure fraud is made up of assistant attorney generals from the 50 states.  Many of these people have zero knowledge of the issues and have never before heard of a securitized mortgage or MERS.

It is of critical importance that the two investigators who are investigating LPS and the Florida foreclosure mills be given a consulting role with the multi state foreclosure panel.  Those investigators have been working on uncovering the crimes and are gaining more knowledge and evidence every single day.  It is critical that they be allowed to share this with their fellow assistant AG's around the country.

If hundreds of people from around the country could demand this, I think we will make progress towards averting furthering the foreclosure disaster.

Webform:   http://myfloridalegal.com/contact.nsf/contact?Open&Section=Attorney_General

Press release from FL AG's office with weak wording   here  (you can look up your own AG's press release on their site)

Why Bill McCollum won't do this on his own:  "Florida Attorney General Bill McCollum asked on Oct. 12 to meet with a group of banks, including Bank of America and JPMorgan, about their foreclosure practices. He said in an interview on Oct. 15 that he had met with JPMorgan and had a telephone conference with Bank of America. He said the two were “well on their way” to correcting problems in their foreclosure procedures." Bloomberg article here

It is also of utmost importance that everyone inform their assistant AG who  is on the "multistate panel" of the fraud in their own cases.  It is in our hands to educate these enforcers of our laws.
Quote 0 0
Digger
Quote:
He said the two were “well on their way” to correcting problems in their foreclosure procedures."

How do they correct their foreclosure procedures?  The AG's said "NO" to a do-over. Ya, that was a no-brainer.

The ROBO-signing, fabrication of documents and failure to record are fatal errors that cannot be "corrected".  Some of these are CRIMINAL acts and must be treated as such.  We demand handcuffs.  
Quote 0 0
Yes, I answered your call to take a few moments to help and completed the form available at the link. It was easily accessible, straightforward and literally took just a moment. Since I live in the state of NY, I then moved along to the website for the NY attorney general in the hopes of doing the same thing there.  No such luck.  The website for the NY attorney general does NOT offer the same opportunity to register a complaint about ms/foreclosure fraud!  There are several complaint forms available, but all are pdfs that must be printed and then completed and submitted offline - - there is no capability whatsoever to submit a complaint online, and the complaint forms that do exist are NOT for ms/foreclosure fraud.  Come on NY.  I know our attorney general is campaigning for Governor, but let's at least give the appearance of a real investigation!  Let's make it possible for the victims to believe they have a voice and are possibly being heard.  Sure would be innovative and helpful if the joint investigating task force of attorneys' general created a centralized website for victims to lodge complaints and offer information.
I'm wondering how the websites for other state attorney generals are for reporting ms/foreclosure fraud?  Any feedback on individual state attorney general sites (with respect to filing complaints) would be great to hear from other victims, so please post your experiences.  We have to stand up for ourselves and each other in order to hold everyone, including the 'investigators' accountable.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...