Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

This should be sobering news for all who were victims of Superior Bank and also voted for Obama:

http://spectator.org/archives/2008/09/26/obama-in-the-tank-for-pritzker

Quote 0 0
Ed
More on Pritzker
Quote 0 0
Penny Pritzker

"Speculation has grown that I am a candidate for Secretary of Commerce. I am not. I think I can best serve our nation in my current capacity: building businesses, creating jobs and working to strengthen our economy. It has been my great privilege to serve in the Obama campaign. I look forward to helping our new President in every way possible and am excited about the future under his leadership." Penny Pritzker, Chair, TransUnion"

Penny Pritzker: Commerce Secretary?

Quote 0 0
NoPritzker

“She fears problems with her confirmation based on past business dealings,” the official said.   Pritzker turns down commerce - Mike Allen - Politico.com

Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
Show's how smart this guy is. He ran it up flag pole and all advocates and people in the know said NO NO NO!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...