Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Haven't you noticed something strange about all of the foreclosures sales? At least in my state, Virginia, they always seem to be done by a small number of "substitute trustees". What's wrong with the original, real trustee, after all? Why are they missing in action? And why are only a small number of firms serving as "substitute trustees"???

I have prepared a site to help you understand. I figure that if others understand then perhaps I will not have to fight alone. Check out http://www.samueliwhitepc.com

Samuel I White, PC is a Virginia law firm doing a great percentage of the fraudclosures in the state. They are mighty confident too as they trample upon the families of Virginia... Please write to the contact e-mail address to tell me what you think!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...