Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

You Broke It, You Fix It?

Subprime Players Get Tax Money To Fix Subprime Mess

http://www.publicintegrity.org/investigations/economic_meltdown/articles/entry/1629

Quote 0 0
Outrageous these crooks belong in prison. the bad debt needs to be written down.
I clearly stated years ago that the taxpayers would cover the toxic assets created by prioritization and credit default swaps.

This is no political forum but to me it would make sense to attend tax protests and join others in defending the Constitution. It's entirely illegal to use the FED/IRS backed by the government to loot our country and force the taxpayers to cover fictitious losses. Agree or disagree with the FED/IRS everyone needs to know how this system allows lending and insurance crooks to use our money as theirs.
Quote 0 0
The Foreclosure Rescue Mirage

Aug 26, 2009 ... How the government's flagship homeowner relief program leaves borrowers out to dry.

"She’s also filed a complaint with the office of the Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program. (Neil Barofsky, the Special Inspector General for TARP, told Mother Jones his office has received numerous complaints about mortgage servicers, and SIGTARP’s most recent report [PDF] says the watchdog has begun an audit of the government’s modification program.)"

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Blossom:

Although, I couldn't be a single bit more disgusted with reading about how we the tax payers are being screwed over in such a major way, I truly thank-you for posting. Its simply is not being communicated by most of our so-called media outlets.

Greg:

You are absolutely right! (Not to imply that my endorsement is really worth anything). You have stated many times that this would take place.

And its now very clear that the vast majority of the debt which, has been acquired over the past nine years plus have been based on, or are a direct result of intentional fraud. And therefore should be treated as such, totally illegal and/or non-binding contracts.

I also agree that it is quite reasonable to demand that the bad dept be written down, in fact I think its rather generous on your part considering the facts of how it was obtained. I'm so tired and so totally amazed at the incredibly bold actions taken by, and on behalf of these so very blatant criminals. 

V/r,

4J

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...