Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Stopa Law Firm Offer Free Foreclosure Seminar and Free Foreclosure Defense

Stopa Law Firm will be holding a free foreclosure seminar on Saturday, June 25, 2011 – the details are on the front page of this website.  I intend to discuss the foreclosure process in general, loan modifications, strategic default, and other “hot-button” issues currently facing Florida homeowners. 

Meanwhile, I’ve decided that I need to make this more than a seminar.  In addition to the free seminar, I will choose five homeowners for whom I will provide the same foreclosure defense I provide my other clients – for free. 

I see tragic situations every day.  I want to help our community.  I realize lots of people will want free representation, so, quite candidly, I’m going to choose those in the most dire of circumstances.  For instance, the email I just received talked about a family whose daughter is paralyzed, in a wheelchair, living in a home that has accommodations for her wheelchair, and are facing foreclosure because the bank won’t give them a loan modification.  I want to be able to help people like this.  I need to be able to help people like this.  So on June 25, in addition to the seminar, I’ll choose five homeowners for whom I’ll give free foreclosure defense representation. 

More details to follow; I’ll plan to see you on June 25.

Mark Stopa

http://www.stayinmyhome.com

Quote 0 0
George Burns

What a good way to do some pro bono. Kudos and thank you for giving back to the community. I hope  other competent lawyers will copy.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...