Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
If you see Johnny Mc Million, run for cover.  This man stole thousand of dollars from my mother's home over the past 3 refinances. When she questioned why the notes had gone from $100.00 to $3800.00, she was told that it was a normal transfer of fees. 

To make a long story short, my mother paid all of her payments and then got behind 2 months and set up pay arrangements with First Franklin Bank, aka LaSalle; sent them $1500.00 and then the property was sold without notice back in May of 08.  In Nov 2008, my mom was evicted without notice of any kind at 65 years of age.  Her life savings gone down the drain, and in the mean time, this Jekyll and Hyde, heartless Jackson, Johnny Mc Million of Majestic Mortgage Company sits in the 2.5 million dollar home of Geraldine Cooper, who he probably did something horrible to gain that elderly woman's property located at 9323 Glade Ave in Chatsworth , CA . 

He is a bad character.  The family took interest in her real estate records at Los Angeles county recorders office to learn that her deed was forged and also, the money she received from her loans were minimal compared to what the broker and traditional escrow of corona, ca helped him to steal.

We noticed different trustees, dates; loans which my mother had not been billed for or heard of ever.  This prompted more investigations.  He does your loan, and they ask for a loan and he'd pay it back.  He uses that tactic to steal money from your bank.  He has servers and numerous mainframes in his home, which is Majestic Mortgage, Company. 

He also stole money by doing phone payments, without my mother's knowledge, in sums of up to $30,000.00.  If you see him run!

He does mortgage scams and then steals your identity.  He had the nerve to open a credit card of $4000.00 in my mother's name.  He is the only one who has her personal information, not even her children.  He is a true scumbag who donates to charity as if he is gods child.  He even has a school in Simi Valley named after him.  Yep, I smell a lawsuit!
Quote 0 0

Take him down...legal.  If you can find a good honest lawyer?

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...