Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Angelo
ONE DOWN AND MANY MORE TO GO.......

http://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/news/2011/11/21/baum-law-firm-to-close.html
Quote 0 0
BobbieF
What's the matter Mr.Baum, you don't like being thrown under the bus?
Quote 0 0
It has been a long time since I made a comment or voiced my opinion to this board. If you all recall I lost my home because of Litton Loan and Steven Baum.

Tonight watching the local news heard the best story Steven Baum is laying off 90 employees and going out of business.

Better yet the NY judge overseeing the New York State court system had issued an order commanding that lawyers representing banks and servicers sign a document “affirming” that their clients had reviewed the accuracy of the documents and records — and that the documents were, indeed, accurate.
Of course that does not soon to be gone Steven Baum!

It is about time that so many of us victims have some consolation knowing that we were played.

Blessings and many thanks to all who supported me, you are all in my prayers, especially Jack, Ann, Arky Girl, William Roper.

Quote 0 0
Hi Lady Di,
 Have a good Thanksgiving and you're in my prayer too. My prayer is also for all those Homeowners in distress, lets hanging in there and things will be better.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...