Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I remember seeing somewhere there was a statute that prohibited persons from acting as bank employees that weren't, but I can't find it ... is anybody familiar with this?

thanks
Quote 0 0
Anonymous

Florida Statutes
Title XLVI CRIMES Chapter 831
FORGERY AND COUNTERFEITING  

831.06  Fictitious signature of officer of corporation.--If a fictitious or pretended signature, purporting to be the signature of an officer or agent of a corporation, is fraudulently affixed to any instrument or writing purporting to be a note, draft or evidence of debt issued by such corporation, with intent to pass the same as true, it shall be deemed a forgery, though no such person may ever have been an officer or agent of such corporation, or ever have existed.
History.--s. 12, ch. 1637, 1868; RS 2483; GS 3364; RGS 5212; CGL 7330.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?mode=View%20Statutes&SubMenu=1&App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=pretend&URL=CH0831/Sec06.HTM

Quote 0 0

thanks ... I consider if forgery too, now I need to find a similar statute for Alabama.  There use to be one years ago, but it was repealed - how stupid is that!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...