Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Hi, I spent some time gathering rulings described in the message subject. I found a few of them here. What I found I put in this scribd collection and set it up so anyone can download, upload, print, etc.

It might be helpful so below is the link. If you find something similar please take a few moments and add to it.

http://www.scribd.com/collections/3684281/State-by-State-Collection-of-Foreclosure-Rulings-that-Entities-Must-have-the-Mortgage-and-Note
Quote 0 0
chunga- thank you for that info.
Quote 0 0
fndoomed
Thats awesome.  I don't know how to add to it or index it but I like these two cases for NH:

This common law has been repeatedly upheld by the New Hampshire Supreme Court.  “We believe the transfer from the bank to the plaintiff of the debt must be deemed equitably to have carried with it the security of the mortgage.”  Caraway v. Jean, 97 NH 506 - NH: Supreme Court 1952 at 507.  

“As the trial court held, by paying off the mortgage note to Bankers Trust, "Ameriquest became the primary note holder on the property at 55 Main Street. Ameriquest secured the sole right of foreclosure on the property, which operated as collateral in the event Mr. and Ms. Chase did not meet the terms in the Security Instrument." Accordingly, the first factor is satisfied.”  Chase v. AMERIQUEST MORTG. CO., 921 A. 2d 369 - NH: Supreme Court 2007 at 377.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...