Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Starting the big fight

wish me luck

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-wvndce/case_no-5:2008cv00187/case_id-23136/

Quote 0 0
Riverman,

I clicked onto the website. You need to log on to read anything.

What is your fight about. I see that Lasalle is included. I am about to go up against Lasalle.
Quote 0 0

fraud, over charging,  unlawfull practicing of law in wv, forged placed insurance while having insurance, fee's you named it/ it took me a long time to act. they have me for a lot of $ but now it is my turn to get what i deserve. i'm a hard working man, but what i have i worked for, they are not going to steal my home, my lively hood from me

Quote 0 0

i would love to include your story in my book regarding the real faces of the foreclosure fight and the illegal activities that these organizations are getting away with..instead of showing the signs in the lawns i want to put the face with the home

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
You are going up against a rogue's gallery of fiends in your suit. I am encouraged to see that you included the "John Does" and unnamed employees in your suit. No telling what will crawl out of the woodwork next.

Good luck!

Quote 0 0
Riverman,

Have you sent them a RESPA letter yet. If not I think you should start there. They are supose to tell you where all of your money has gone. That's a start..

I wish you Luck.... Let us know what you are doing each step of the way. Because this forum is a huge help. Someone may see something you don't at the moment. That is what has happened to me...
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...