Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Digger

I believe this is a set up and may be fallout from Spitzer's Valentine's Day article announcing the Bush administration was responsible for telling the consumer protection agencies NOT to help us, and for Spitzer going after the fraudsters on Wall Street.

Quote 0 0
Stephen

No doubt.

Quote 0 0
O -

He says he did it. He's not to smart.

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
This is an example of what and who runs the government these days. They are busily writing legislation that they intend to apply to everyone EXCEPT themselves.

John McCain tried to circumvent McCain-Feingold for his own campaign. Spitzer has already apologized for breaking his own rules.

AP:"Spitzer's involvement in the ring was caught on a federal wiretap as part of an investigation opened in recent months, according to a law enforcement official who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing inquiry." Hmmm, much more wiretapping and we may be able to put all the elected crooks away.....were they too stupid to realize that THEY would be tapped along with the rest of us?

At one time, many years ago, I viewed government intervention as part of the solution to some of these problems. Now I am older, wiser and sadder for realizing that government is part of the problem. A BIG part of the problem.

AP:"The club's Web site displays photographs of scantily clad women with their faces hidden. It also shows hourly rates depending on whether the prostitutes were rated with one diamond, the lowest ranking, or seven diamonds, the highest. The most highly ranked prostitutes cost $5,500 an hour, prosecutors said."

Sad commentary on the BS that reigns supreme in the formerly hallowed halls of government. Corruption is deep and wide in all statehouses. Politicians ARE prostitutes! Wonder what their "hourly rate" is???

Quote 0 0
Stephen

This is disheartening.

Quote 0 0
O -

I so agree with you Stephen.

Quote 0 0
If I were to write what I really think, someone would have to tell me to shut up and move on.

Perhaps, he'll write a book.

"A man and his penis is the death of a promising political career."

Dee

Quote 0 0
Question zealots.

(Anonymous)

Quote 0 0
Not Batman

LOL

Dee wrote:
If I were to write what I really think, someone would have to tell me to shut up and move on.

Perhaps, he'll write a book.

"A man and his penis is the death of a promising political career."

Dee

Quote 0 0
Here is the entire "Client 9" document:

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/Sections/TVNews/Nightly%20News/2008/03-March/affidavit.pdf

You be the judge.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...