Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Ann

Thursday, February 23, 2012

South Beach Foreclosure Dismissed in Three Months.

In November of 2011, Shuster & Saben filed an Answer on behalf of an owner of an oceanfront condominium in Roney Palace in Miami Beach. In February of 2012, the Plaintiff and alleged owner of the note, Kondaur Capital Corporation dismissed their case against our client. Another day… another dismissal for Shuster & Saben. Our client was happy to hear the news that he will have no bill for our services in March because his case is now over. 
Our client, an out of state condo owner, had his personal attorney in New York screen top foreclosure firms to find an agile, aggressive, cost effective foreclosure defense firm that would go on the attack from the get-go. After interviewing firm attorney Richard Shuster and researching our case results, the client’s personal attorney recommended that he hire our firm. 
Shuster & Saben does not use stall tactics like motions for extension of time. We hit Kondaur with a answer that was nearly fifteen pages long and discovery into the questionable transfers of the loan from on financial institution to the next. After Kondaur received our answer they put the mortgage up for sale. Kondaur did not wait around and try to substitute some new or future buyer of the loan into the lawsuit they filed. Instead they decided to cut and run. As U.S. Bank recently learned, banks without airtight cases can incur judgments for enormous fees when they go to the mat and lose against our firm. Kondaur’s decision will limit the amount of their fee exposure. 
To see the redacted dismissal please click the link below

Quote 0 0
Unregistered

Yesterday at 11:28 AMReply with quote#26

Quote:
Ann addressess t, in part: "You don't own this forum and no one ask you or other to police the forum as far as I know." and then follows with the following:
Quote:
Ann:

"I have no intention to attack t." Then what is your intention Ann?

My ? to Ann: do you 'police the forum'??

Quote:
unregistered: from the thread "Does Ann own this Forum"

The simple question: how is it that a post from Ann [has been] removed from the original thread posting "Tactical Consideratons...":

Quote:
"Yesterday at 06:49 PM

#215 I

I saw those cases at the West Palm Beach courthouse. Anyone is welcome

to go there and take a look. Happy?

that is the issue that needs to be dealt with!

Quote 0 0
George Burns
Can we PLEASE move on from this?

This was added by using the "Edit" button:
AS LONG AS I LOGIN, I CAN GO BACK AND "EDIT" or "DELETE" ANY OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS THAT WERE DONE. I COULD HAVE USED "DELETE" INSTEAD.

The issue of removing an entire thread or someone else's Post is another subject. BUT, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Quote 0 0
George Burns

Here it is we have a crappy post from Ann of a self promoting advertising piece from Ann and instead of drawing comment analyzing the piece we get a continuation of a personal gripe.

Quote 0 0
Ann

George,

I found a post confirming that a lawyer was able to make the Bank filed voluntarily dismissal in a short period of 3 months. I am trying to figure out how he was able to do it. Any idea ?

We hit Kondaur with a answer that was nearly fifteen pages long and discovery into the questionable transfers of the loan from on financial institution to the next. After Kondaur received our answer they put the mortgage up for sale. Kondaur did not wait around and try to substitute some new or future buyer of the loan into the lawsuit they filed. Instead they decided to cut and run. As U.S. Bank recently learned, banks without airtight cases can incur judgments for enormous fees when they go to the mat and lose against our firm. Kondaur’s decision will limit the amount of their fee exposure.

To see the redacted dismissal please click the link below
Quote 0 0
George Burns
Ann

He did not make the bank do anything. The bank did it because it suited them to dismiss at this time and file later. Exactly why is not known. All that happened is a delay until next time.

There also is the question of when the bank really "put the mortgage up for sale". The  sale could already have been in process and could have interfered with the lawsuit. I also wonder how could he know that the "mortgage was up for sale" anyhow. This is not sommething that is published, advertised or filed publicly. So we really do not know if it is even true. Mortgages held by institutions are not usually sold individually, but are sold in packages or blocks or tranches etc. So there is reason to doubt the claim.

You should realize that what you posted was created as a publiccity piece which has the purpose of inflating an image of the law firm so as to get more business. It is advertising hype, nothing more nothing less.

There was nothing special done and no technique to copy. Many other lawyers have had the same thing happen. It is no great big deal and there is nothing to copy. A different bank might have behaved differently. Basically it was just luck.
Quote 0 0
HungarianProse

George Burns wrote:
Ann

He did not make the bank do anything. The bank did it because it suited them to dismiss at this time and file later. Exactly why is not known. All that happened is a delay until next time.

There also is the question of when the bank really "put the mortgage up for sale". The  sale could already have been in process and could have interfered with the lawsuit. I also wonder how could he know that the "mortgage was up for sale" anyhow. This is not sommething that is published, advertised or filed publicly. So we really do not know if it is even true. Mortgages held by institutions are not usually sold individually, but are sold in packages or blocks or tranches etc. So there is reason to doubt the claim.

You should realize that what you posted was created as a publiccity piece which has the purpose of inflating an image of the law firm so as to get more business. It is advertising hype, nothing more nothing less.

There was nothing special done and no technique to copy. Many other lawyers have had the same thing happen. It is no great big deal and there is nothing to copy. A different bank might have behaved differently. Basically it was just luck.

George,
What should a homeowner expect in any a foreclosure case?? If you look at it realistically a voluntary dismissal is a great result in this case or any case. Yes, they may refile or an other bank will refile some time from now, but the fact is the homeowner and his counsel won this round. Please show me a case and show me a defense Lawyer that is up to your expectation, please!
I really love the writing of Mr. Roper, i read it, learn from it, but for God's sake show me a case where his approach/ or teachings  resulted a better outcome. Now, i do not say there is not one or even more, but please point them out for me.

Quote 0 0
George Burns
The value of an outcome depends on the objective of the Defendant.

Many Defendants, if not most, need as much time as possible so as to organize their affairs. Some want time in which to find a new job so that they can start paying their mortgage again. Some need time to get the money from some other source. Some need time to accumulate some money in order to move out and get on with their lives. Some need time in which to sell the property. Some need time just to refinance or finish negotiating a modification. Some need time for other reasons.

If time is the objective, then pushing the case to an early conclusion is certainly not in the best interests of the Defendant.

This has been pointed out by Roper many many times.

Mr Roper also has pointed out that taking the Plaintiff to school only serves to help them clean up their paperwork and file again. The subsequent filing with the proper paperwork would leave the Defendant with nothing in his favor to use as a viable defense, so Summary Judgement would be quick and easy. Most likely the time span of the 2 cases will be shorter than if the initial case was drawn out in any of the ways that Mr Roper and others have expounded on many many times.

So to answer your question, ANY of the many defense strategies proposed by Mr Roper which would have stretched out the case, would be better for most Defendants than a quick 3 month case.

As for choice of lawyer, most, if not all, of the popular names have been able to extend cases for the benefit of their clients. I do not know of any who would have rushed this case. But, then we do not know what this particular client wanted anyhow.
Quote 0 0
ka

Quote:

This is hardly a success for the borrower at all, though it may seem like one because the borrower signed up to be victimized by this law firm.

Honest lawyers charge defendants for work actually done.  But noting the congestion of the courts in Florida, some mostly unethical lawyers involved in foreclosure defense now charge borrowers monthly while a case remains on the docket.

While this seems at first to be a bargain to those borrowers who lack the funds to pay an up front retainer, the distressed borrower usually ends up paying three to ten times more than if they had engaged an honest lawyer and simply paid the up front retainer.

This is like a ghetto appliance rental operation.  The customer cannot afford to buy the appliance and lacks the credit necessary to purchase the item on credit, so the rental outfit absolutely soaks to customer by charging rental charges and fees that can only be described as ghetto gouging.

In this case, the court congestion combined with the foreclosure mill practice of delaying action on contested cases assure that the foreclosure defense lawyer can get a nice monthly income from the distressed borrower while doing no work at all.

The second reason that this is hardly a victory is that when a plaintiff files an action with serious defects, that action is a very good candidate for dismissal on standing throughout the case.  The refiled case will be far harder to defeat. 

The correct strategy for the first outing then needs to be to (a) keep costs low and (b) to keep the original case on the docket as long as possible.  While getting the case dismissed early will end (for the present) the monthly payments to this unethical law firm, it will also speed the ultimate foreclosure and assures that the distressed borrower is homeless sooner.

Once again, Ann has demonstrated that she is clueless at best, or, at worst simply pimping various law firms through message board spamming, probably for a profit.

While this firm will no doubt interpose an answer and go through the motions for the borrower, Ann would be as ethical in extolling the virtues of her local check cashing outlet, appliance rental store or an array of other ghetto gouging operation, like Countrywide and other sub-prime operators.

This is just another dimension to the victimization of distressed borrowers that Ann seems to want to champion and promote.  She really does seem to be a horrible person!

Quote 0 0
ka

Quote:
What should a homeowner expect in any a foreclosure case?? If you look at it realistically a voluntary dismissal is a great result in this case or any case. Yes, they may refile or an other bank will refile some time from now, but the fact is the homeowner and his counsel won this round. Please show me a case and show me a defense Lawyer that is up to your expectation, please!

No!  While in most legal cases a defendant is looking to have a case dismissed at the earliest opportunity and often does this through motion practice, when a case is horribly defective, a plaintiff ought to voluntarily dismiss, clean up the case and re-file.

Voluntarily dismissing the case is the best strategy for the foreclosure mill, not the defendant.

Mr. Roper first noted an emerging pattern amongst New York foreclosure cases in Brooklyn (Kings County) in 2008.  He pointed out that the Judges on the Kings County bench had essentially discontinued granting foreclosures in the fraud laden cases.  But instead of dismissing these cases as had been done in the Ohio Federal case dismissals, the Judges in Kings County adopted precisely the opposite tactic.

They simply stopped granting motions for summary judgment or any other motions for an order of reference.  The denial of the requested relief, without dismissing, was never even applicable by the plaintiff, kept the borrower in the property and held the plaintiff to its fraud laced evidence.   

The sensible strategy would have been for the foreclosure mill plaintiffs to voluntarily dismiss these cases.  That they didn't do so reflected several dimensions of the foreclosure mill business model. 

First, the foreclosure mill was paid a fixed amount for each case no matter the complexity or whether a case was defended or protracted.  The foreclosure mill could always make more money getting five to ten more default judgments rather than litigating old languishing cases to completion.

Second, the law firms were being assessed by the banks based upon various milestone based performance metrics.  As long as the foreclosure mill made its milestones, they could blame the failure to grant an order on court congestion.  They had filed quickly, sought a default or motion of reference quickly, etc.  If they voluntarily dismissed, particularly after a couple of years, then the performance milestones would all be reset and a firm's graded performance would be out the window.

So instead of doing what was best for the client, the foreclosure mill did what was best for itself, responding to incentives in place.

What this foreclosure defense law firm has done is helped the foreclosure mill to more quickly take the course of action which is best for the bank, rather than what is best for the defendant.

Characteristically, as with self-promoting Charlatans Matt Weidner and other mediocre Florida foreclosure defense law firms, this firm obscures the fact that they have done serious harm to their client by simply trumpeting this as a success.

Ann is either so stupid that she believes this nonsense OR she is being paid by yet another firm to SPAM the Forum message board for her personal profit.  

Quote 0 0
Unregistered

George Burns and ka's response to Hungarianprose in my humble opinion are right on target and should be heed and remembered by all. Thus, if the entire thread, or, portions thereof find themselves in the trash bin I have 'saved' the postings in printed format.

Quote 0 0
HungarianProse
Unregistered wrote:

George Burns and ka's response to Hungarianprose in my humble opinion are right on target and should be heed and remembered by all. Thus, if the entire thread, or, portions thereof find themselves in the trash bin I have 'saved' the postings in printed format.

I do agree with both assessment for the most part..however for the homeowner anything is better then a defeat in the hands of the bank. And the bank may or may not refile for a long time.

Quote 0 0
George Burns
Why would there have been "a defeat in the hands of the bank"? There would have been a drawn out case.

Why take the chance that they might not file for a long time, instead of keeping control yourself? This Defendant had the power to greatly control the time span but instead gave it up to take a chance. That does not make sense to me. A bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush.

Whenever the bank refiles, it will be with proper documentation and victory should be swift.
Quote 0 0
ka

Quote:
I do agree with both assessment for the most part..however for the homeowner anything is better then a defeat in the hands of the bank. And the bank may or may not refile for a long time.

Because you are still relatively new to foreclosure litigation, you fail to perceive just how important this principle is.  There are a number of reasonably successful Forum participants who kept the plaintiff at heal for two to four years before obtaining an initial dismissal due to standing.  These folks were more than half way to limitations when the plaintiff was kicked to the curb.

While your statement that "the bank may or may not refile for a long time" certainly is true, it is just as true when the first case languishes for two to four years.

You also fail to perceive and understand WHY these cases languish and should re-read the posts above.  When a plaintiff's case contains some serious defects, each time they pick up the case file there is a tendency to look it over and realize that the complexity makes it a less than ideal proposition to which to devote time.

Once a case is dismissed and re-filed, much of that complexity, particularly as to standing disappears.  The re-filed case can and often does move faster.

When your adversaries slumber, let them slumber!  While history presents us with some occasions when a combatant overcame a vastly superior force while slumbering (e.g. The Battle of San Jacinto), this is rare.  It remains generally a better rule to allow the distracted enemy to remain preoccupied and engaged elsewhere while you continue to organize prepare.  Attacking a vastly superior force and calling attention to one's self may seem quite romantic, but it is generally foolhardy.

Several Forum participants are now near or past limitations.

The unfortunate defendant who employed this clueless law firm -- Shuster & Saben -- will never get there!  There is NOTHING TO CELEBRATE in a premature dismissal of a fatally defective case.

Quote 0 0
texas
ka, I chastised you for not being precise enough in another thread, here you said very well>

"It remains generally a better rule to allow the distracted enemy to remain preoccupied and engaged elsewhere while you continue to organize prepare."
Quote 0 0
Ann
Ka,

It is so pitiful that you are trying to be little the people who posts in this forum. I posted a case so people can comments, discuss. After all is it one of the purpose of a Forum ? I don't necessarily endorse the writer, my post is open to discussion.

I don't know who you are ka nor how much educated you are. However, you should not treat people with words that be little them. You are driving away people who takes their time to come to this forum to ask questions, to discuss or just to find some info related to mortgage fraud or foreclosure.

Your posts do not save people homes. Your posts may give people some helpful info or insight about foreclosure or some legal issues. So don't be such a big ego. W. Roper is so smart but also very humble. Your posts often live in his shadow so be humble.  You are driving people away from this forum. 

Your posts are paper info or legal discussion. My posts are boot on the ground experience by real attorneys who have the gut to make it public so people can see what is happening in the trenches. It is important to see how the war would be before jumping into it.

It is not recommended to give lawyers all money upfront. The foreclosure lawsuit can drag on for couple years. Many people complain that once they give thousands of dollars to their lawyers, the lawyers stop returning their calls or do nothing to defend the lawsuit. Payment in small amounts is safer. If the attorneys do not give you the satisfaction, you can fire him and still have money to pay the next one.

Hiring a lawyer does not guarantee that he will win the lawsuit. There are many other deciding factors i.e The Judge, the competency of Bank lawyers. the specific issues of the case etc

Quote 0 0
ka

Quote:
Your posts are paper info or legal discussion. My posts are boot on the ground experience by real attorneys who have the gut to make it public so people can see what is happening in the trenches. It is important to see how the war would be before jumping into it.

This post is really rather pathetic!  Since you have no understanding of my experience set how is it that you, a non-attorney, pretend to tell ME that I lack "boot on the ground experience".  You cannot even compose a single sentence without introducing serious grammatical errors.  What you think you know about the law would fill no more than a thimble.  I am regularly involved in foreclosure litigation and have been for several years.  Other serious foreclosure attorneys share our negative opinions about the pathetic lawyers you continue to champion.

You have never worn any boots and wouldn't recognize a trench if someone tossed you into one!

You continue to SPAM this message board with posts simply directing people to go to other sites.

If anyone here at the Forum actually desires to know what these unethical and undistinguished attorneys have to say they can Bookmark/Favorite Place these Attorney's blogs and visit themselves.

How is it that YOU suppose that ANYONE is particularly interested in YOUR rather uninformed and ill considered re-posts of other people's material?

That is certainly NOT a primary purpose of this Forum.  You had largely ceased to be a valuable contributor some time ago.  You do not actually participate in meaningful or informed discussions.  Rather, you simply re-post other people's material and links to other sites.

The discourtesy that you show ALL Forum participants on a day to day basis is really remarkable.  Others contribute their time.  Spend countless hours posting thoughtful and deliberate material.  What YOU POST instead pollutes the Forum with erroneous, ill thought ought GARBAGE.

YOU HAVE BEEN SYSTEMATICALLY DEGRADING AND DESTROYING THE FORUM FOR MORE THAN A YEAR.  A HANDFUL OF SENIORS WITH SOMETHING TO SAY HAVE KEPT THIS FORUM ALIVE DESPITE YOUR PERSISTENT ATTEMPTS TO DESTROY IT. 

You have alienated or estranged almost every other Forum participant.  Those who have left have generally cited YOU as a cause of their departure.  Most recently, John LEWIS got fed up and departed.  Bill sent me an e-mail and told me he was tired of posting here because of the hostility and your incessant SPAM.  Mr. Roper left last year.  The Equitable One left.  Mike Dillion left ages ago.  Several others now only post infrequently.  New folks stop in and begin contributing, only to discover that you are still here driving traffic AWAY.  They, too, get discouraged and LEAVE.

You persistently pick fights with those who actually contribute useful material.  ALL of these are quite bored with the time they have to devote to correcting the useless and uneven material you contribute.  You seem totally unable to distinguish a good idea or argument from something quite dreadful.

The site administrators should have begun systematically removing your SPAM posts more than a year ago, but seem to care so little for the site and the Forum that they allow you to continue to KILL this site.  YOU REALLY OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!  YOU OUGHT TO BE BANNED FROM THE SITE!

Quote 0 0
texas
ka, there could be legal reasons why the owner/forum administrators do not remove the posts or threads.

For those seniors like myself, we know when what is what. We attempt, or at least I, will try to set people into the right direction.

As I have said before, everyone has a right to speak as they want, and everyone has a right to object to what has been said. It is up to the people to learn and reach an educated decision based on good information and bad information.

Sometimes the bad gives clues and insights as to what not to do.

The people need to choose wisely utilizing all available information.

Quote 0 0
Ann
ka,
You are killing this site because you keep belittle other posters . They are afraid of asking questions or advice fearing to be called all kinds of nasty words. So they go to other forum where they are treated with respect.

Mr. Roper gives good analysis of case laws and defense tactics. He left nearly a year. No one was able to analyse new case law, new defense as good as him. You give good analysis quoting Roper analysis but it seems that you seldom analyse new case law .  There are many case laws since May 2011 when Mr. Roper left, But you treat people badly, maybe thinking you are God !!

It would be very  nice if you continue posting your legal analysis ,and stop belittle other innocent posters. My forte is boot on the ground , in the trenches as I am a Homeowner Avocate, helping people to see how the foreclosure war look like from the real battle field. My friends, my neighbors and I are in the trenches every days trying to save our homes.

Real Helper posts information to help info people, not go on ego trip and stop people from free expression. And not being agressive, belittle distress homeowers coming to this site.

For the readers,

I have accumulated a valuable collection of foreclosure defense info and legal
pleadings,hearing transcripts stores at http://www.scribd.com/winstons2311 organized by subject. Click on the link collection on the right side of the scribd page. Readers are welcome to visit.
The collection is updated as frequently as I can.

http://www.foreclosureprose.com also has valuable info about foreclosure defense

Read this Complete Foreclosure Defense case from April Charney

For actual recent case law of your state, go to the websites of Appeal Courts or Supreme Courts of your state and read their foreclosure case opinions. The foreclosure cases opinions  usuall listed with a homeowner name and a bank name.

Go to the court house, look at foreclosure cases in the last 3 years to see how attorneys and prose fight it and how the case laws used in their pleadings to learn.  Attend the foreclosure hearings to see how the actual hearing process. Foreclosure cases , pleadings and hearings are public info and public accessible.

To check if the attorney is really has foreclosure experience, take his name , go to the Bar website and check his credentials. Note his bar number, go to the court house and ask the clerk to give  you the list of all his foreclosure case since 3 or 4 years. Read their pleadings then go watch their hearings , see  how they fight for their clients and  draw your own conclusion.

Quote 0 0
texas
Ann

Have no idea why you would send somebody to a website for legal opinions when MSFraud.org contains the largest repository of such cases outside of the court system, LexisNexis or Westlaw: http://msfraud.org/LAW/Lounge/Lounge.html

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
The Forum Speaks Loudly Ann:

I can only repeat that which ‘unregistered’ posted on “02/23/12 at 12:11 AM”:

Quote:
This is totally LAME!

You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Ann!!

If there is anything in …..which refutes [any] points or what [any poster] has posted, tell us what it is. If the questioin is not addressed in ….., then WHY are you posting this nonsense!

Ann, until you can address the following, I will re-post the above every single time you make a post on this forum, so as to warn other people of your fraud!

Quote:

Ann:"The material posted on this forum is for information and entertaining purposes only."

From Unregisterd:

Maybe Ann feels it's "entertaining" to watch people copy the legal pleadings she posts here and on Scribd without understanding what they are saying or mean, then lose their house.

While she may sleep fine at night because she posted to find an attorney, this isn't legal advice, for informational purposes only, or any other kind of disclaimer, posting these uneven pleadings as correct, effective, examples when she is not even sure if they are is doing homeowners a HUGE disservice.

This is akin to leaving a loaded gun on a coffee table in a room full of 5 year olds and telling them not to touch the gun as you go to the store. When the county coroner shows up she can claim "I told them not to touch it".

You will notice that Mr. Roper, George, Bill, CMC, Moose, and all the active posters never post examples of pleadings. They all just attempt to explain the concepts as best they can.

At least after copying Ann's examples the homeowner can say "I lost just like the attorney that prepared the example did".

It's pretty interesting that Ann often "attacks" the "people who want to play lawyers" because they are simply trying to explain the uneven material Ann posts so homeowners understand.

Please post similar (sorry Ann the same) type of post from any other forum member re your postings .. ANY!

ps PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS POST ANN, OR, THE TREAD ITSELF! 

Quote 0 0
Ann

Texas,

Good researchers read many infomation sources to build their knowledges . Each websites has its own different resources and info. 

I do not attack anyone.  And I don't know how to delete a thread or  a post except my own posts . Readers should watch out for some bank trolls here.

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
UR A FLAT OUT LIAR!

03/10/12 at 02:03 AMReply with quote#1

Quote:
Ann: "
Yesterday at 09:15 PMReply with quote#30

I deleted my post about the West Palm Beach mentioned above by mistake. Clicked on the wrong place.

Unregistered
Yesterday at 10:42 PMReply with quote#31

Quote:
Ann: "I deleted my post about the West Palm Beach mentioned above by mistake."

?how does one 'delete' their own post?
George Burns
Yesterday at 10:54 PMReply with quote#32

Good question. How do you delete a post?? Hmmm?

I guess that answers the question that someone asked about who runs this Forum.
Unregistered
Today at 12:50 AMReply with quote#33

[george burns] "Good question. How do you delete a post?? Hmmm?

I guess that answers the question that someone asked about who runs this Forum.

The other question to ask, how is it possible for an ENTIRE thread to be deleted? Where is the old thread, I think the name was: "Does Ann own this Forum"

ps. I have a print-out of the current pg 1, as well as, this current thread's page.

I think that there is a hugh concern about trust that needs to be addressed?
Is our email information held in confidence?
How bout our ip addresses??

Quote 0 0
A Fan of Ann's

Today at 01:56 PMReply with quote#33

Quote:
To win a war, you must learn how Wars are won and how War were lost.
Doctors examine dead bodies to learn how to heal real person.

Learn, learn and learn...

Ann seems to have in mind to KILL Forum participants with her posts (or at least render them homeless). Then she will examine their corpses to ascertain their cause of death and assign the blame. (Any that stir during the inquest will be bludgeoned!)

In this way, she can come to better understand foreclosure law!

(Her experimentation with your corpse will be fully justified if it helps her in her own foreclosure case.)

Quote 0 0
Unregistered

With every new post, Ann seeks to divert traffic AWAY from the Forum to other web sites.  One of the sites noted above is operated by swindlers who have crafted a visually appealing presentation of information to disguise the fact that they track and victimize site visitors.

She continuously attacks and belittles essentially EVERY Forum participant other than herself.  She especially attacks those who furnish valuable information, encouraging visitors to dismiss the information and instead follow her links and become victims of these Charlatans.  

Ann is either being compensated by corrupt attorneys and swindlers or is so totally clueless that she is unable to distinguish correct and valuable information from that which is presented sole as a pretext to draw new distressed borrowers into swindles!

Quote 0 0
A Fan of Ann's
My post above seems to indicate that i authored the text:

"Ann seems to have in mind to KILL Forum participants with her posts (or at least render them homeless). Then she will examine their corpses to ascertain their cause of death and assign the blame. (Any that stir during the inquest will be bludgeoned!)

In this way, she can come to better understand foreclosure law!

(Her experimentation with your corpse will be fully justified if it helps her in her own foreclosure case.)"

I wish I had, but it is a quote taken from an early post from another Thread, my apogolies for any confusion on my part.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...