Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

If you do a short sale with someone you trust, will you lose the grounds for any further litigation with the mortgage company?????

Quote 0 0
Joe B
Help-

You should probably get a lawyer to walk you through this. Anything anyone here might say could possibly be misconstrued and open them up to liability should your situation deteriorate.

We want to help, and I think advising you to get counsel is the best way we can help you.

Good luck!!

JB
Quote 0 0
Please remember there's a difference in a short sale and a note sale.

Shortsale- Is something you have to go thru the neogitation process with your lender. Which they could put several different demands on you and still not actually accept it...

Notesale- Is buying the security/ promissory note created against your home. The process depending on the lender or servicer may or may not be approved as well. But the only way you'll know is by communicating with them. If you go this route you would need someone to purchase the notes. With the market the way it is sometimes a 1st mortgage will go for above .50 on the dollar or less just depends on the supporting evidence given to them. Then depending on who does this you may need someone to refinance those. But sometimes they may not accept the investors offer to purchase. I'd say it depends on what they think they know and what can be proven.

I wish that everyone who says to find an ATTORNEY had one that handles national cases. Cause we only need ONE good attorney to represent us. But there doesn't seem to be any to be found.

I'm not an attorney...Although I may of found my next career by going back to school to become one. It's absolutely ludcrist what most of us are going thru. But it seems their all in it together as I've said....

If u find a good attorney let me know. I've been searching since feb 2005. Hired one and he has proven to me he knowingly lied by saying he could help us fight these wolves. Now to find another seems impossible. Even if u talk to some that have won cases in the past.

GOOD LUCK,
SPAZ1968
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...